wow.

ephemeral

seriously guys, please speak up. It would be fun to light up a GC server with all minnesotians

i know that there are alot more minnesotans around here...speak up! we want to do a gathering de' LAN (*horrible french/spanish impression*) and need everyone we can get! not sure of a date yet...probably sometime in the future...but in the near future, easter weekend. yes, i know that this is called spring break...but our school cut all of our vacations short this year, so we just get a 4-day weekend.

but then there is always the upside...

we get out of school MAY 15!!! w00tw00tw00t we get a 4 month summer!!!

seriously guys, please speak up. It would be fun to light up a GC server with all minnesotians

i know that there are alot more minnesotans around here...speak up! we want to do a gathering de' LAN (*horrible french/spanish impression*) and need everyone we can get! not sure of a date yet...probably sometime in the future...but in the near future, easter weekend. yes, i know that this is called spring break...but our school cut all of our vacations short this year, so we just get a 4-day weekend.

Oh yeah? It's my last year of school, so beat that.

I'm getting my drivers permit (yes, my permit. too lasy up until now to get it) during spring break.

I'm getting my drivers permit (yes, my permit. too lasy up until now to get it) during spring break.

LOL!!! you too?!? i passed the test about 3 months ago, and have been too lazy to go get my permit lol. i'm 17!

LOL!!! you too?!? i passed the test about 3 months ago, and have been too lazy to go get my permit lol. i'm 17!

Not trying to spam this topic with our conversation (or with pyramid quotes), but I'm 18 and I don't even have my permit yet. Is the test easy? :shrug03:

(edited)
Not trying to spam this topic with our conversation (or with pyramid quotes), but I'm 18 and I don't even have my permit yet. Is the test easy? :shrug03:

lol i'll put it this way. if you fail it, you've got problems. period.

i got 4 wrong, and people asked why i was so stupid.

lol i'm gonna edit those quotes out.

Edited by ephemeral

(edited)
us texas boys will take you gpl guys on in a little 5v5 whenever.

lol whitey you sound like a funny guy.

yeah, during the summer, when we get our reserve troop savethewhales, we might be able to find a slot in our busy schedule for you guys...lol jk, we are so open for any skirmish with anyone, but we only have 4 people until savethewhales joins.

Edited by ephemeral

that be tight we could do some 4v4,

well i am known around here in austin as the funny white guy. i was the old class clown back in the high school days.

just tossing it out there, i could maybe find a server we could play on. just talk to your boys. see what is the deal.

that be tight we could do some 4v4,

well i am known around here in austin as the funny white guy. i was the old class clown back in the high school days.

just tossing it out there, i could maybe find a server we could play on. just talk to your boys. see what is the deal.

lol ok sweet. hey, gimme a linky to your page, or a list of your teams roster.