The New |S-T| server topic....

Fatty

is gone...

Their new server IP is 213.135.143.275:27015

Our forums will NOT become some flaming playground.

Acid, as I read through the post, you raised the tempo by bringing in the cussing. That will not be tolerated.

To all: There's nothing wrong with peoples opinions, and what you people need to understand is that an opinion, by definition as it's created from someone's own personal schema, can't be wrong. An opinion may be very different, based on false data or perhaps biased perception or experiences, but again, it can't be right or wrong.

Opinions, however, can be changed by new experiences. They can't be changed by force. In fact, an opinion that is targeted by force most likely will become more deeply rooted.

Here's an analogy: If you call me a tyrant and I then spend 2 pages defending myself, perhaps I should really consider if I am a tyrant, as I've felt the need to defend myself so long and hard. Mmmm gets attacked on a daily basis, but for the most part, the people of Mmmm remain silent. Why is that and what does that do? Let your game, your actions, and your general attitude speak for you, because they speak volumes.

Again, 26.5.1243.751:27018 is the IP of the new |S-T| server. If you want to stop there, do so. As these are public forums, they are entitled to post that.

And lastly, a reminder, and yes a threat, hold your tongue in our forums or you'll be removed.

Good day and regards,

Fatty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to apologize for the comments I made about ST in the other topic....but it was closed before I could change my post and such........I don't know the ST guys at all in game and have only seen a little of what they post on here......so I have no right to be making insults or sarcastic comments...

8P)

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Your apologies are accepted by me. I have no problems with any of yall and I don't plan on it either. Allthough I wish to still talk to Gunman on aim... :ph34r: . GGPO

TeKNiK

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
GGPO

Good Game tinkle Off?

That's not nice

rofl

GGPO=Good Game Peace out. Kthxbye.

TeKNiK

GC Founder

So tonight Slayer comes into Pr0d under alias and says: Nice laggy server.

What is the point of that?

Banned.

Advertisement of his server? Edited.

This is why you're gonna have issues in this community. It's not just "the other S-T" this time, is it?

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

I could be mean, but I'm not going to because it serves no purpose. I got banned for saying lag... Real mature.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

well fatty, the server does have a tendancy to spike quite regularly. See if the server has a bad nic card or soemthing.

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

Also, the reason the server lags is because its on UUNet. UUNet and AT&T have been suffering from DoS attacks. So if possible, try and get your server changed to internap

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

I had been playing there for 15 minutes, its not like I just came in and said nice laggy server... I was trying to have a good time.

I mean I've heard of people getting banned for cursing (understandable) hacking (very understandable); but never for diction. I chose the wrong words, I'm sorry..... I didn't think of it as "dissing" your server, I was pointing out my lag.

GC Founder

I don't understand why I have never felt one of these spikes. But then again, one or two people say it and it's so, right?

Moss, you complained constantly about Cage too, which I never felt a bit of lag or spikes on.

I don't hear people complaining.

And, even if it did spike.....you're missing the point COMPLETELY here. It's not about the server in the least, slayer.