The New |S-T| server topic....

Fatty

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hendryx, only 1 or 2 of these people are asking to be banned. I have fun playing on the servers from time to time when I feel like playing under alias. I in no way want to be banned, but if banning me would help clear up some of the angst in the server/forums, then by all means, they are your's and we shouldn't be making it a bad place to be. So if banning us is the easiest solution, you gotta do what you gotta do. I enjoy playing on the server, but if you don't enjoy me playing on the server, then ban me. I think that this is the mentality a few of us have.

There should be no need to ban in the first place. Either clean up your act or don't play around here. I highly doubt, with the 30,000+ CS servers out there, that you're compelled to play here. The easiest solution is for you guys to just work on your attitudes. Then nobody gets hurt and everyone is happy.

thats true Hend. but this all started with sLaYer getting banned for saying the server was laggy after he had been playing there for 20 minutes previous to that having fun and not causing trouble. He did nothing wrong but was banned on his first slip up for "dissing" the Mmmm server. This is nothing betweeen Mmmm and S-T, its something between the leaders of the 2 clans i think. Grudges that go back and neither will drop. Fatty will win this battle because its his server, his forum.

Had this been m0ss, tape, mr.X, or any other person besides slayer, a ban wouldnt have even crossed Fatty's mind. No matter if they clean up their acts or not, the grudge will always be there. Is this right? i dont think so but what can ya do.

I have been playing cs since the beggining but only been in this community for 8-9 months. Me and Fatty have had our differences and the only way to win is apoligize. Not once has he ever said Hi or Hello to me in server but thats ok. I know he doesnt like me but i dont start trouble, i mind my business when in his server and have fun. Thats all you gotta do. All servers lag, some more then others but theres no way around it.

I invite S-T to Fall3N server if you dont like the Mmmm server or if its too laggy for you. I have seen most of you in our server in the last few days as you have been having some problems with yours. Your a fun bunch of guys when your being nice and playing good. Stay up.

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

YEAH!

I love homer's humor (no sarcasm). He's blunt. And I hate that male interior designer dude.

GC Founder

Hi.

Maybe we should revisit the use of Alias's when we visit? What's the purpose. ST ALWAYS uses alias's when they come to pr0d. In fact, InterCity Boost is in there as an alias as I type. Why? To work up some posting mud?

You're wrong about:

Had this been m0ss, tape, mr.X, or any other person besides slayer

Heck, moss knows I have issues with his comments and attitudes. I laid into him the other day about something he said, but "it was his irc chat popping up." (Right after i waxed him he made some comment...you know, getting m0ss doesn't happen that often, and then to have a comment like geez or whatever come right after)...anyways, i'll ban m0ss for his attitude and he knows it, but he's a big enough man to know that he dishes out his attitude and not act like he doesn't.

Tape? um, it wouldn't happen.

mrX? Are you seriously saying I wouldn't ban him? Tell you what, I'm going to really look for this opportunity now...you watch out X, don't care if we're family or not. :ph34r:

I know I have created some "hardash" reputation, but it's been done not by being a tyrant, but by being consistant and unmoving in the beliefs of myself and my fellow community members. I'm not the guy who will just let something go by. If it's a forum/server/community rule, and it's broken, there will be accountability. Every time one of you guys says that I don't live by my own rules, you're somehow twisting some situation to try and make it meet an argument.

As for saying hi or not, I'm sorry. I don't not say hi to people on purpose.

Grudges....grudges are based on impressions. Impressions, as we mentioned, cannot be changed by words, only by actions. There are several people in this community who would at one point thought I hated their guts and unjustly targeted them. The fact is, when the behavior changes, the trageting changes.

PS. SypLon, just now in server: "I'm getting hella choke." I can't help but laugh at another ST in the server, playing, commenting on choke under an alias, but doing it the right way. LMAO.

Hope the choke clears up for ya.

WAIT. Now, I have to ask, is this person provoking or now? HAHAHAHAH. Great. Look at this, I will now go to the logs and get you exactly what InterCityBoost left for us.

I'll wait until log finishes...

GC Founder
Searching for: SypLon<766><98588><TERRORIST>" say

L0209025.log(445): L 02/09/2003 - 17:17:36: "SypLon<766><98588><TERRORIST>" say "im gettin hella choke"

L0209025.log(481): L 02/09/2003 - 17:18:49: "SypLon<766><98588><TERRORIST>" say "gg tk" (dead)

L0209025.log(631): L 02/09/2003 - 17:22:32: "SypLon<766><98588><TERRORIST>" say "any 1 else gettin alot of choke ?"

L0209025.log(674): L 02/09/2003 - 17:23:49: "SypLon<766><98588><TERRORIST>" say "this server blows "

L0209025.log(701): L 02/09/2003 - 17:24:21: "SypLon<766><98588><TERRORIST>" say "np" (dead)

L0209025.log(706): L 02/09/2003 - 17:24:29: "SypLon<766><98588><TERRORIST>" say "im not in st anymore" (dead)

L0209025.log(736): L 02/09/2003 - 17:25:14: "SypLon<766><98588><TERRORIST>" say "just pubing"

Found 7 occurrence(s) in 1 file(s)

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests
oh...i sure hope you dont treat your students like this because a moron is defined as someone with a mental capacity from age 7-12...poor poor kids...

and remeber there are no stupid questions just stupid people..and i asked you a stupid question and you asked me a stupid question...so does that make us both stupid...i can live with that.

xcuse me..im 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

GC Founder

Then when are we ever going to be able to change our impressions of you guys? When will we ever see ST play normally and say, well, I played a map with some ST and everything was fun? Won't happen with you sneaking around.

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests
Heck, moss knows I have issues with his comments and attitudes. I laid into him the other day about something he said, but "it was his irc chat popping up." (Right after i waxed him he made some comment...you know, getting m0ss doesn't happen that often, and then to have a comment like geez or whatever come right after)...anyways, i'll ban m0ss for his attitude and he knows it, but he's a big enough man to know that he dishes out his attitude and not act like he doesn't.

I love you to!!! What did I say..."cmon." Thats bannable? Anyways it wasnt directed at you I was getting highlighted in irc. Everytime someone types @moss in a channel I'm in, its the most annoying sound ever. Anyhow, close this topic its doing nothing but making this community look sour and bitter.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Tape?  um, it wouldn't happen.

Is that a challenge? :D;)

I agree with m0ss :( I can't speak for all of you, but I'm not sour and bitter...

Well not all the time...

What do you mean, "Give an example?"

:ph34r:

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
Then when are we ever going to be able to change our impressions of you guys?  When will we ever see ST play normally and say, well, I played a map with some ST and everything was fun?  Won't happen with you sneaking around.

I believe we play under aliases in your server due to the fact that if we have the tag on, the slight second we say something = ban. So we'd rather play under aliases to hide the fact were us rather then us having the tag on and then someone coming in and making a smart comment towards us and us saying something back, cause you and I both know that if someone from this community came in and said something about us you would warn them and say don't say it again and they would listen. We say something back to defend ourselevs, you would ban us, plain and simple. You have every one of us in your wonid database so everytime we join you know it us. Partially one of the reasons I found a dif cd-key just to "hide" myself and not be lashed on if I say something. If you want me to play in your server with the tag I will, I have no problems. But I do know that if I say something "slightly" not in your favor, I am going to get banned whereas if I was under alias and a dif wonid you wouldn't know its me. Slayer has said to me he enjoys playing on your server regardless of what you think. If its an enjoyable time your looking for then by all means we'll give it to you whether it be 1 map or many maps. So would you rather us come in under alias and not bother anybody or come in with the tag on and for one thing said get banned? If you want us with the tag then tell me, I'll grab a couple of guys, come in and show were not bad people. But if you don't want us too then thats your decision on your server. Most of us are a blast to play with. I know AK enjoys playing with me a lot. I enjoy playing with quite a number of people myself regardless and one of them is a family member. So you, owner of server, Fatty, tell me what you want from us. If its a simple game with all crap aside then were on. But after one game are you REALLY going to change your opinion of us or is it going to take more? Prolly not, only the future will tell. I'm out.

P.S. I lub you 2 Default :) .

TeKNiK

I'm glad a couple of you appreciate my humor. On that note I'll tell you all a little story. This thread needs some relief. I personally am not taking a stand, Fatty and ST have that covered.

So, I was checking the forums last night and I ran into this thread, and it was like

castle2.jpg

versus the

charlie.jpg

crowd over

lagged.jpg

I was thinking

heil.jpg

and I should just take some

ethiceze.gif

and forget the whole thing because I felt that it was turning into a

squirrelparty.jpg

real fast. I wanted to say

arguing2.jpg

but held my comments. In the end I thought to myself everyone should

glass_of_stfu.jpg

because this is not worth getting

pwned.jpg

over. Besides, this is all going to end up in the

different.jpg

anyway.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I declare Homer the winner of this thread.

Here's my take on this: everyone needs to get over themselves.

1. No one forces you to play on the server, you do it of your own free will. As such, you subject yourself to whatever judgement Fatty feels the need to pass on you. Why? Because its his server. Whether you feel its right or not is moot, because no matter how you look at it, he's the boss. Its not about being a 'tyrant', he's concerned about the quality of the company he keeps. Slayer may not have meant what he said in any sort of way, but its easy to see how it could be construed that way. Slayer, if you want to get back on the server, then just say you're sorry about the misunderstanding. Swallow your pride, because you're not helping anything by trying to make a stand.

2. All you people who say that you play under an alias because 'you'll be judged because you're in S-T' need to do one of two things: Start improving peoples' opinion of S-T through your actions while wearing the tag, or leave S-T. Sad to say, you are who you associate yourselves with. Its a choice you made yourself, no one twisted your arm. Instead of complaining about your situation, why don't you do something about it? I don't have anything against any of you guys, but really. It gets rediculous. 'Oh, woe is me, I'm such a victim for being in S-T.' You can do something about it, if you just put the effort into it.

Thats all from me.

Nobody complained about being targeted or whatever you want to call it, we merely stated that it happens. Fatty asked what the point of playing under alias was, and I said that I'd rather play under alias and have fun without being hassled, just because it does happen. I'm not complaining, I'm merely giving the reason and answering his question.

P.S. I think the argument has finished, Uber, and now we are trying to see whether or not it would be more beneficial to just stay out of the server. I was just on 5 minutes ago with 2 other clanmates. Bots were the only other players, but we still had fun. My point is, I have fun there, and I'd like to continue that.

BTW I did have the tag on when I went in, so did TeK and Alpha.

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

ok, i'll wear the tag, but i don't want to be biased because i have the tag on. I'll be in there tonight. I'll try not to say anything to get banned, but I seem to do well at getting banned from any server. I have 11 wonid's, So i'll use one of those.

GC Founder

Homer does win.

In the end, ST should do what they want. This thing about targeting...it's natural. I'm targeted too, you know. Everytime I make a decision around our little virtual town, it's held under a microscope. If I don't say hi, if I kick someone, etc.

What would I prefer? If you're going to play, just be yerselves... (name the movie).

It goes without saying

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

yeah i know your targeted too, because everytime someone got banned on our server, it was my fault too. but i just didn't listen to ppl at all. if they got banned, they would have to either A really be a noob, or B really get annoying. Because it's either perma ban, or no ban.