Traffic

mookie

GC Alumni

It's 4:52 am on Thursday morning, and the server's still bouncing! Congrats! :luxhello:

is that all due to those fake ppl in it? :unsure:

Neg, there were no bots in there when I looked.

You don't have a body made for late night functions, Zester. You won't even eat with me!

Dare I even ask?

Everything I say or someone says about me, lately, is being taken the wrrrrrong way! In a funny yet "getting old" fashion. :shrug03:

He lives near me, and he keeps saying we should stop at sheetz and actually meet. but I have work and school early morns... that's my reason I dont stay up that late.

You don't have a body made for late night functions, Zester. You won't even eat with me!

Dare I even ask?

Everything I say or someone says about me, lately, is being taken the wrrrrrong way! In a funny yet "getting old" fashion. :shrug03:

He lives near me, and he keeps saying we should stop at sheetz and actually meet. but I have work and school early morns... that's my reason I dont stay up that late.

No offense intended Z.

• 2 weeks later...
GOOD NEWS!!! Keep up the good work, I get cut off at 10:30... ...I have to start training the wife.

Ha! haha!

I recommend begging, or wheedling.

Or offering something in trade, like, "I'll take ballroom dancing lessons with you if you let me stay up til midnight at least 3 nights a week, and later on Fridays and Saturdays."