Hello

Guest MuffinMan

Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guests

I am gettin banned left and right for people just accusing me of hacking. I dont hack and I have no clue whats going on. I play cs for fun wit my friends and family and now I cant do that because I am getting banned. I dont hack. Someone please help me.

Are you banned from Mmmm Servers? If so, let us know when this happened and what was going on.

If you are talking of other community servers, you should approach them on their boards or speak with their people.

Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guests

I think key word think I dont know for sure. Iam not putting any pressure on Fatty but he said that I was banned from Mmmm Prod. In the discussion about me being a "hacker". I dont know if this is true but if it is can fatty please im at csls8376. ty and Mmmm have a great day.<----------I am serious about have a good day I am not trying to be wise. :rolleyes:

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

tristen you gotta stop lying about yourself hacking, if you told adam that you were hacking i dont think you deserve to be unbanned, because you do, or did hack, so stop denying it

Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guests

Ok Smally this is the last and final time I am going to say it I dont hack. You dont have any proof that I was hacking if I did. No screenshots and no demos. You cant judge a person by rumors. I heard Kyle use to hack but do I believe it no. He is good. I heard about m0ss being a hacker do I believe it no. I heard about camle being a hacker. Do I believe that no. I have been playing cs for about 2 years now. The first pc I ever played cs on was the one that my brothers house. I got into CsLs because I was 35:8 on italy and momma thought I was good so he told me to go post in the forums. I did and that is how I got in. I am so much better on my bros pc then the one I had. When I get it back u bet I am going to have to get use to it. How about this. Smally one day when I get my pc back you can come over and watch me play. I open this up for anyone in ghs. Happy Fraggin

Jeez, we need to settle this, I do believe before this thing started, MuffinMan only had like 4 posts...Look at him now ;)

The word "Hack" gets around very easily, especially around here. Now, I don't believe MuffinMan hacks, but I also don't disagree with him being temporarily banned until this blows over. H4x are very serious around here and its the worst when its someone we know. This just needs to be settled.

ok so from what I understand T.O.K.A. is the one who he allegedly told....

get him in here to back this up Stinger........I don't think he's voiced his opinion on it yet......and words out of his own mouth ARE proof....

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

yeah tristen you told adam (Toka), that you had hacks, are you gonna deny that and be a flat out liar or are you gonna fess up, i have no computer evidence but you told Toka yourself, so thats all i need, ill get him to post in here soon

i hate that im responding here ..but muffin has always been average with me as a player and all of a sudden the last couple times i've seen him he has had at least 10:1 ratios and heady after heady.

If u have just mastered this game then i bow to u ,,but with everyone saying this bout u and i witnessing crazy game play from u,i see where u would be spotlighted here...but all in all i hope u stop using them if u are :(

I'm not from there and no proof has been offered of innocense or guilt. The other day I was playing and someone (can't remember who) said watch muffin and I didn't even think of the fact that it was a CsLs guy because he didn't have the tag on. I happened to already be spectating him, because I like picking up playing tips from people who are doing good. At the time he was doing REAL good like 24-3 or something. I didn't hear anything on my headphones and nobody had died to give away a position. He turned around and started backtracking with his crosshairs just to the right of a door. Stopped. Waited. Put his mouse on the door jam. Couple of seconds later a crouching person silently came into view and bam got shot dead. What did he hear? Why did he stop not keep going on his way? Why didn't he plant the bomb since he was on T? I don't know. And I also don't know what he was thinking. I don't know what he saw on his monitor. Was it suspicious. Maybe. Maybe he heard something long before I was spectating him. Maybe he's a statwhore. Certainly not enough for me to ban or accuse.

Bottomline, I didn't have any proof then and I don't have any proof now. If you guys live in his hometown, then take him up on his offer and go watch him play and see him do it on his own. Invite him over to your house to play on your PC. Maybe he's clean and you can apologize and maybe make a friend and learn some tips. Maybe you can catch him. Until then, let it rest. Nothing is going to happen without proof.

Chief

Do you know the MuffinMan?

yes

i dunno what the hell it is but its outlawed by cal (i thinkzor in my nogan)

if i had a million dollars id eat peaches every day

he told me about how it aims when he is in midair and by pressing a button it shoots and aims and eats some peaches all at the same time

peaches come from a can they were put there by a man from a factory down tooownnn

you also should hear him talk about hackers...he says quater of the cal-m clans hack and he has accussed mossad and many of TF/CsLs of hacking

if i had my little way id eat peaches everyday

:ph34r::ph34r:

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

You used the rolling eyes cause you know thats not Cake, right Bugs? :unsure:

(Presidents of the United States of America, kids)

Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guest Boy Sherman
Guests

Do you know the muffin man? I KNOW THE MUFFIN MAN! THE MUFFIN man the muffin man! who knows the muffin man? the muffin man? the muffin man? hehe

Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guest MuffinMan
Guests

I know the muffin man and he does not hack. trust me I played alot with boy sherman. We became good friends and I think he could vouch for me that I dont hack.

Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guest NeO
Guests

he told me too and bragged about it saying that he was good being 43-6, me and adam said that he was hacking and a score like that sucks if you were a hacker. told em to be more like 100-0 or something. and he just kept bragging how he killed awpers with a glock long range saying that nameless people suck because he could and we still said, but your hacking you lamer. we got fed up with it and bomb you dug a hole and your living in it now tristen.