A+++

witt

I got some great news from my math teacher yesterday. Most of our class isn't doing very well, so she's been adding 10 points to every test. I already knew that, but I didn't think that she would add points if it put you over 100%. Just found out that she is, and I've aced all 3 tests so I have a 30 point cushion going into our final!

But now I'm torn...I've been working hard all quarter and even though I can if I want to, I don't want to blow off my final next week. I could really use the time I would spend on math studying for other classes, though. Guess it's not a terrible problem to have :smillie_smilling:

dummy-

if you've done that good all semester, how much studying are you really going to have to do anyways? regardless, nice work. after your final scores are tabbed, i might need to take out a loan on your extra credit to cover my debt in my math class. :(

I found that you would probably benefit in the long run in putting the work in on the final even if you do not need the points. So much of math curriculum (sp?) is based on the class before it. If you plan on taking more math it is always good to be solid on the stuff before... it will make the future that much easier. But it sounds like you know what you are doing LOL.

PS I took so so so much math/physics for my aerospace engineering degree :P

PS I took so so so much math/physics for my aerospace engineering degree :P
could you graph the tangent line for the rate of application of said math/physics? :lol2:

PS - witt, your teach likes you. like LIKES you likes you. :erm:

farmer, will you build me a rocket ship?

I could probably design you one given enough time, but to build it you will have to send me, oh lets say $70 million through paypal. Or just strap an ACME booster to your butt.

could you graph the tangent line for the rate of application of said math/physics? :lol2:

Well not so much with what I am doing now... but if I was actually hired to do what I could do, LOTS.

I could probably design you one given enough time, but to build it you will have to send me, oh lets say $70 million through paypal. Or just strap an ACME booster to your butt.

Well not so much with what I am doing now... but if I was actually hired to do what I could do, LOTS.

What if I tried to fit you in one of my skirts for my math final??? I'll give you a cookie.

What if I tried to fit you in one of my skirts for my math final??? I'll give you a cookie.

That sounds like a deal if I ever heard one.

LOL sorry witt. Didn't mean to hijack. Awesome job in the class and GL on your final. Ace it and set the record score or something!

I'll hire you for $5.15 an hour, design me a rocketship. And I am a drug-free employer so no funny stuff. :P

(Little does farmer know I will sell his blueprints and designs on Ebay as my own and make millions while he gets the $5.15 an hour without taxes)(and I will take out lots of taxes =) ) :freak:

I'll hire you for $5.15 an hour, design me a rocketship. And I am a drug-free employer so no funny stuff. :P

(Little does farmer know I will sell his blueprints and designs on Ebay as my own and make millions while he gets the $5.15 an hour without taxes)(and I will take out lots of taxes =) ) :freak:

Then the project will last ten years. When it is then completed, he will make a fake copy of the blueprints with several defects and keep the original for himself, thus profiting from your payments to him and his work.

Then the project will last ten years. When it is then completed, he will make a fake copy of the blueprints with several defects and keep the original for himself, thus profiting from your payments to him and his work.

Bah, I'm giving up on get rich quick scheme's. <_< Anyways good job with the grades witt and I would keep up the good effort just to make sure you get the grade you want.