PS3 Delayed!!

Saris

The PS3 has been delayed until November . . . . Just google PS3 delay and nearly any site will show it to you. Man, this sucks, Sony really needs to get it's act together. Supposedly the delay is because of their blu-ray's anti-pirating technology, which is truly laughable. I GUARANTEE that no matter what lengths they go to, it will not stop people that were as willing to go as far as to pirate their PS1/2 games. In the end, everyone loses, I guess.

This is bad for Sony and good for Microsoft, which ticks me off. I've never hated Microsoft for anything, but it bugs me that the greedy buggers now force me to buy yet another console to get all of the games I want. I remember the good old days of having nothing but the SNES and needing nothing else. Stupid Sony. Stupid world. I don't want to wait until November.....

I typed out 2 paragraphs of "the delay will help in the long run..."

But in the end, I feel your pain. I want the PS3 just as badly. Sony did say that they will not miss the holiday season this year. I think its a bit of timming to drive sales up.

Get ready for another Ebay selling x-travaganza. I also think the console is gonna be in the $500 range as well.

This news is nearly a week old btw...maybe more...I know I posted it somewhere...I couldn't resist informing Saris of the fact...Im so evil...at the same time I read somewhere that each PS3 will cost Sony $900 to manufacture! (doh! I was Brillowned) Considering their stock is already sliding, things might get a little rough in the next year...

If it comes out in late fall or winter (near the holidays) and it looks like supply is going to be short, I'll probably buy two and sell one on ebay so that I can in effect get one for no charge. Yes, I will take advantage of the poor parents whose greedy children force them to pay $1000+ for a game console.

If they charge a grand for the darn thing Im gonna be very put out. Theres no need to charge that much. They know this thing is gonna sell huge when it comes out. And I bet they theyll start making a ton of them and just tell everyone that theres a shortage. Doesnt make sence not to make a lot of them. Even the friggin Dreamcast sold a ton and saved Sega's butt. It had better be less than $500. Otherwise folks like us would just stick to our PC's. :D