Hate when people leave...

Xoul

Im normally not one to get into trouble on a server or cause problems... And I understand people have bad days. I had an issue with Ziggy. And it was unresolved in game, and it made me upset that he left the game. Well... he joined after I had been playing for a while. He was the last person on our team, and the other team also had one person left. He was waiting at the spawn point in italy for the CT bringing the hosties and I was telling everyone how he was going to get the guy, because he had a autosnipe, and had his pistol out. Then after ziggy got had I said wow in dismay because I thought for sure he got that guy. Well this didn't sit to well with ziggy. I just said that I was "diserpointed" jokingly, and he made a crack about my spelling. And I simply told him that im not inept when it comes to spelling. Then he started saying something, wasn't paying to much attention, but it was kinda agressive but not to bad. So I said calm down, because it wasn't any big issue. I don't mean to step on peoples swore toes when they have a bad day. I just hope thats clears it up for you ziggy. No hard feelings?

If we were to pull the logs, would this be the truth? I think I responded by saying "wow what". I have never claimed to be the elite player that you are, and you know nothing about my day. I think I told you to keep your comments to yourself. Your reply was "ziggy people like you are why I wish I had the money to pay for admin" Your should not disrespect our admins, as we are trying to keep the game fun. With your comments I had 3 other players making comments as well. Consider this your warning, if you make comments against our admins or our servers while I am on you will be kicked or banned.

Sorry to hear about your horrible misfortune. I don't see the need to bring this up in public. Could you please handle this through pm's if you have a grip with one single person. thanks..

Apparently you folks missed Mags post.

Closing to keep this from going any further. Take it to pm's. :peace:

I moved this into the private forums.

Personally, I would like to see the logs. I'm going to reopen so this can be resolved between Xoul and Ziggy. If you handle it in PM's as suggested, so be it. Xoul, if your comment was anything near what Ziggy paraphrased, you are way, way, way out of line.

Moreover, calling another GC out in public is not cool. You started this fire and it needs to finish burning or be put out. No smoldering allowed.

Indeed! Calling one out in public is not cool. Today I joined the scopeless and autoed. Had a GC reserve guy imediatly jump me and say now Ty is joining T. I said I autoed and he said it doesnt matter. I said what doesnt matter he suggested I should know what side the map leans toward. I just joined lol had no clue what was going on lol. I asked if he was questioning my integrity. Whatever his reply was I just left. The thing that made me mad was we are all on the same team. If you think i did something wrong use admin say. I dont think a person in here would agree I try to make teams unfair. I always auto reguardless and dont need attacked by people that wear the same GC tag as me. Thanks

I'm kinda sick of hearing about people climbing on other people about their team choice. That just needs to stop. Play your own game and worry about yourself more.

Back to the other topic....I'm thinking any comment about someone else's spelling is also unnecessary in the game. Sounds like both sides could have handled themselves more appropriately.

<nodes to fatty> Could not have said it better, <will try anyways> perhaps more time about each others game is more of what we should be worring about. When did we all forget that it is a GAME people, a game!! Play have fun, if you want drama then stay at home and watch some soaps, CS is a game that is for fun, and GC supports that level of fun, we should not have to enforce it.

I'm kinda sick of hearing about people climbing on other people about their team choice. That just needs to stop. Play your own game and worry about yourself more.

Back to the other topic....I'm thinking any comment about someone else's spelling is also unnecessary in the game. Sounds like both sides could have handled themselves more appropriately.

Replying to an old issue, I guess. But, I would like to make a comment about showing respect to others.

I agree with fatty. During the game I'm too busy keeping myself alive, never mind taking someone else out, lol. I don't have time for a spelling check! It's true that some people do have a harder time spelling and using correct grammar. Sure we can laugh about it and make a tasteful joke about it, because sometimes it's just funny. But, we should not go as far as ridiculing them for such pitty mistakes. You know what I mean? That's a form of discrimination. Remember, there's always someone smarter and/or better educated than you!

We should all learn/practice to laugh about ourselves. :spin2: I know it's a little off the subject, but I noticed a bit of this "conflict" during play.

As far as comments about "paying to be adim" was definately out of line. Maybe it wasn't the context that Xoul meant to deliver. If it wasn't how he meant to come out, then an appology by Xoul would suffice, I think. It goes back to being too busy playing and words/typing don't come out right.

Bottom line: Be respectful and considerate to others. One of the reasons I joined GC was because I could tell the GC members from guest players (other than the gc string after the name, lol). GC members had a certain discipline about how they conducted during play. By playing more responsibly, we could have more quality people join GC.

Let's have fun! I guess you guys been having fun already. I just joined GC. lol

There's a piece of my mind.

I think SHOOT has taken what it means to be a GC and posted it for all of us. I thank for being new and reminding all of us that the community is attractive because of who and how we act. Admin's pay more for that reason that they are willing to invest more money and MORE TIME to ensure it stays the way SHOOT saw it when he first joined the server and why he has paid to help keep it that way.