gcftw!!!!!!

Fatty

(edited)

I was wondering where my post went. :P

I actually go to this thread every day because I don't have the site on my favorites, I just type "gcftw" into Google and this is the first thread that pops up in the search results. I click it and then go to "view new content" at the top right.

I guess I still had it open and thought it was the other topic by the time I took a screenshot of my desktop and uploaded it somewhere. Oops... *derp*

Edited by VooDooPC

I actually go to this thread every day because I don't have the site on my favorites, I just type "gcftw" into Google and this is the first thread that pops up in the search results. I click it and then go to "view new content" at the top right.

2012, still doesn't have GC bookmarked...

Yeah, I read that too and really didn't know what to say.

Joined December 2004. Over 3000 posts.

No bookmark. :(

At least we know how to get rid of VooDoo if he ever starts getting on our nerves

I had it bookmarked before my last format. Google is my home page and it's so much easier to quickly type "gcftw" and then click the first link than it is to go through the bookmarks drop down.

So how are the grandkids treating you? Get your pension this week? Hope those joints aren't too achy that you can't play euchre at the center on Saturday afternoon...