Well, its been fun

Hey guys... and elo,

Well, it has been a lot of fun playing with you for the last few months. Our server is coming back on saturday (unless its an unusually cruel april fools joke) which means that i probably wont be playing with you guys very much at all. So if you are really desperate to kill me ill be on this week... and youre more than welcome to come and challenge me on my home ground (probably not a good idea though). Its gonna be wierd going back to 32 players...

Anyway... thanks for being hospitable. One of the only servers that hasn't had a tinkled off admin ban me for killing them too many times, and that says a lot about you guys. Im not looking forward to going back to the constant e-thugetry and insane profanity and sprays... actually i kind of am because i get to torture and ban people for it... yaye Jesus can throw lightning again!

- John

whoa whoa whoa. what's this "john" crap? my lawyers are drafting a cease and desist notice. what's your fax #?

|GSHQ|Jesus, adios. good luck, drop in, say hi. my birthday is also coming up. i like cheesecake.

lol, take care, it's been fun.

A guy named flowmaster was on and he said he recruited you to GSHQ he's a pretty cool guy with a 4 digit steam ID. i told him you're here alot but haven't seen ya latley. Antway drop your server IP so i can pop in and crusify you from time to time.

well man you have alot of skill and it will be missed, take care, if you ever feel you are lacking and need a challenge come back for some wreckage on the west server

agreed panic, jesus drop us your ip so we can bring some tWc wreckage your way sometime

Edited by tWc|WhiteyFord

A guy named flowmaster was on and he said he recruited you to GSHQ he's a pretty cool guy with a 4 digit steam ID. i told him you're here alot but haven't seen ya latley. Antway drop your server IP so i can pop in and crusify you from time to time.

Yea, flowmaster is a good friend of mine... known him since the beginning.

I'll post the ip when it comes up on saturday for sure.

whoa whoa whoa. what's this "john" crap? my lawyers are drafting a cease and desist notice. what's your fax #?

|GSHQ|Jesus, adios. good luck, drop in, say hi. my birthday is also coming up. i like cheesecake.

lol, take care, it's been fun.

Hehe... for the first four or five years i was |SMP|John and |GSHQ|John... when we were in leagues it was always John...

besides you know you can't sue Jesus ;)

It was good to have you...Does not matter that your server is back up...Jesus will return to WC....I have read the book, and it say I will see you again. :-)

AWWW! Cya later manz! Been fun, I definetly plan on rallying tWc and raiding your server from time to time.

ha... the server has been dead as a doorknob...

dunno how long it will be until it is full again, ill probably be playing on gc a bit until then