Wheres Norg?

Whitney

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*lights norg signal fire*

You know...it's happened before...he could be stuck chasing his tail...happens to us canucks a lot...if no one is around to remind him that it's his tail, he could be stuck going in circles for ages...here's hoping...

*lights norg signal fire*

You know...it's happened before...he could be stuck chasing his tail...happens to us canucks a lot...if no one is around to remind him that it's his tail, he could be stuck going in circles for ages...here's hoping...

LOL

He played on customs I think last weekend.. but only for like one round then he left.. I was very disappointed because he didn't even say hi to ME, I mean come on, ME.

I don't know where he is, Redhawke said a couple days ago that he was very busy?

He played on customs I think last weekend.. but only for like one round then he left.. I was very disappointed because he didn't even say hi to ME, I mean come on, ME.

I don't know where he is, Redhawke said a couple days ago that he was very busy?

Reading is for chumps.

That was me. I was going to say "April Fools!" but nobody greeted Norg, er, me. For posterity, please note that that day was April Fools, and I did in fact state that it was me afterward.

The tail-chasing theory shall remain the prevailing theory (double entendre anyone?).

(edited)

Apparently he was online 1 day, 22 hours and 46 minutes ago, but I was AFK, so I missed him.

u tard....where are you! it's AO time!

I'm sorry, I totally passed out =( I didn't mean to

Edited by Peckles

(edited)

Well since Norg is dead obviously, i guess it's safe to say.........Anonymo, you can have him now.

Wait nvm, he was on April 16th...hm...sorry Nony, didn't mean to tease you like that

Edited by Whitney

(edited)
*pushes Norg back into cellar*

Thats ok whit... :freak:

Uumm...Non....please don't tell me you freak Norg....cuz last time i checked....about 2 months ago, he wasn't curvy....are u raping him? If so, then i don't want to touch him and he's yours forever....gross two male canadians...wow....barf....

Edited by Whitney

Muahahahaha VITORY!.... :erm: wait a tic....

wow not only can you not spell victory, u also just admitted to being curvy and raping norg....wow u R slow aren't you. :wiggle2:

That was the point speedy!

ummm excuse you...ummm no...don't talk to me u n00bzor.......

wherez norgypoo....*sniffle*