What kind of Gate Closer are you?

anonymo

I have 3 characters I'm playing right now:

1.) Scrictly mage, no weapon skills. Already beat the main campaign and mages guild on this guy. Level 27

2.) Thief/Assassian, archery, blades, alchemy for poisons. Beat thieves and assassian quests, not main yet. Level 17

3.) Holy Avenger! High personality, speech, mercentile, uses blunt weapons. Nice guy. Only level 5.

Male high elf knight level 8. I know, I was'nt thinking when I chose

high elf & knight together. Not doing too bad though. Could use that

skeleton key. Been saving just before every locked chest lol!

Skeleton key is ...key...errm...time to update my vocabulary it seems...but yeah, awesome...too bad you have to turn it in at some point...I spent most of yesterday (the little time I could play) just taking everything from all the locked display cases in the fighters/mage guilds and stockpiling it all in my manor in anvil (cause most of it is useless anyways)...I really wish they had spent more time tweaking the grab function cause it's really hit and miss when trying to decorate...also whenever I bump into a table with a bowl of jewels (which happens a lot) all the jewels go flying everywhere and i spend the next 20 mins finding them and putting them back...anyone know where you can get the deadra vacuum? I need to clean after that party....

Deadra Vacuum: (noun) Cleaning device crafted from the unholy union of a defeated Deadra Lord, who was entraped in an enchanted prism, and a Dirt Devil. *NOTE* Due to the twisted nature of the enlsaved soul, the paranormal sucking device enhales all thing except the dirt..."NOOO IT'S AN EVIL VACUUM!!!...I NEED A YOUNG PRIEST AND AND OLD PRIEST"

Doooood that game is awesome...what other housemaking apparel can you pump out as an enchanter!?!?

Edited by Brillow_Head

Male high elf knight level 8. I know, I was'nt thinking when I chose

high elf & knight together. Not doing too bad though. Could use that

skeleton key. Been saving just before every locked chest lol!

Skeleton key is ...key...errm...time to update my vocabulary it seems...but yeah, awesome...too bad you have to turn it in at some point...I spent most of yesterday (the little time I could play) just taking everything from all the locked display cases in the fighters/mage guilds and stockpiling it all in my manor in anvil (cause most of it is useless anyways)...I really wish they had spent more time tweaking the grab function cause it's really hit and miss when trying to decorate...also whenever I bump into a table with a bowl of jewels (which happens a lot) all the jewels go flying everywhere and i spend the next 20 mins finding them and putting them back...anyone know where you can get the deadra vacuum? I need to clean after that party....

I believe you're referring to the main quest where you need to give up a daedric artifact. You can use any artifact though, I don't have any mysticism so I just gave up Azura's Star. No way would I give up my skeleton key.

(edited)

Custom: (Paladin) level 8; Nord

Restoration

Armorer

Blunt

Blade

Heavy Armor

Athletic

Block

I wanted something like an EQ pally, but I had a spellsword before and dind't like it due to being too far on the caster side. I also do a ton of Alchemy and am close with that and Speechcraft in being journeyman.

Edited by Allanon754.gc