Brillow_Head

Actaully they do, if you have Xbox live you can download some specific content...proably released by Beth at first and expandable to popular, quality, and well tested custome user mods.

I think you can get the horse armor mod for 360 at this point...can someone verifiy this?

Actaully they do, if you have Xbox live you can download some specific content...proably released by Beth at first and expandable to popular, quality, and well tested custome user mods.

I think you can get the horse armor mod for 360 at this point...can someone verifiy this?

Thats a riggity roger dodger! = yes

(What?)

www.tamrieltimes.com has a download link for the horse armor.

One of my favorite mods that I'm using currently is the reverse vampire. It makes the vampires behave more like movie vampires, you're strongest right after you feed and you gradually get weaker. The trade-off is that you take sun damage all the time, but less right after you feed.

I just started my second character using Oscuro's overhaul along with AF leveling mod and BTMod 2. The leveling and game mechanics are so much better with those first 2 mods. BTMod allows you to customize several UI elements, like inventory text size, map zoom, and several other HUD changed. I'd highly recommend all of those mods, they're all compatible with each other.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So I just picked this game up, it's so D&D it brings the child out of me. Man I should have picked this up some time ago, oh well. Anyway this sticky seem to be dead for some time, any recommendations for texture packs? Anyone have any problems with any? Seems like there are a million out there.

http://aelius28.googlepages.com/home

I used http://www.tessource.net/files/ for most of my mods. Some mods I used were.. Crowded Streets mods where the only thing the mod does is add a bunch more NPC's. It's nice since you actually see people on the road. Same with cities.. It's a lot more crowded. Added a bunch of mods that make the game more dangerous and realistic by adding thugs and muggers. "No Essential NPC's". So.. all NPC's can die, including shop owners and quest people. Ren's Beauty pack because.. well, it made my character look a lot better. Everlasting corpses.. Mods that made the ogres and trolls bigger.

As far as textures goes.. Illuminations within is a great mod. And.. borderless cities. Just seach them in there. :)

http://aelius28.googlepages.com/home

I used http://www.tessource.net/files/ for most of my mods. Some mods I used were.. Crowded Streets mods where the only thing the mod does is add a bunch more NPC's. It's nice since you actually see people on the road. Same with cities.. It's a lot more crowded. Added a bunch of mods that make the game more dangerous and realistic by adding thugs and muggers. "No Essential NPC's". So.. all NPC's can die, including shop owners and quest people. Ren's Beauty pack because.. well, it made my character look a lot better. Everlasting corpses.. Mods that made the ogres and trolls bigger.

As far as textures goes.. Illuminations within is a great mod. And.. borderless cities. Just seach them in there. :)

In my search last week that is where I ended up. All I really wanted was the Landscape LOD Texture Replacement mods to make the distant lands look better, and it does! As for now I'm just going to play the game without any game altering mods.