Wolverine vs Punisher

Magruter

216.86.154.199:27015 This is Rec's old ip. We'll use this tonight, since the other 2 match servers are taken. PW=gamerscoalition (all lower case)

8:00 CST please be there on time, we get to choose the ringer.

We've got four available so if I can find a ringer we'll do it Tuesday.

7 on a team, 2 out of town... you got 5... found 4, where's lucky 5? Do what my team does when they misplace me... the ol' carrot under the box gets me all the time. :rolly:

lol

Be very very quiet, I'm hunting for a wabbit!

216.86.154.199:27015 This is Rec's old ip. We'll use this tonight, since the other 2 match servers are taken. PW=gamerscoalition (all lower case)

I posted up looking for one but the only interest so far was Allanon...and he can't make it. I PMed Tyranus and Witt to see if they are interested but no reply yet.

If I'm still missing one close to match time I'll go hunting for sim or stedanko to fill in :D

J/K, I'm sure I'll be able to find someone.

Mr. CPL, I think that you've mistaken us for a team that has had a practice or met outside of a few minutes before match time! Just make sure we know who our ringer is by 8:01pm. You can pick the ringer, just don't mess with our formula for success.

Still no ringer we have to find someone... I just wanted to make sure you didn't bring in some crazy 1337 guy who can take all of ultra cool pubbers out. Hopefully we can find someone!

BTW the burdon for me to come up with your 5th is not me...