$238.50 360X "box"

Rashad

(edited)

Why what? Someone would buy just the cardboard box? They probably didn't read the auction description carefully.

Or why did this person create this auction? Probably because they've been burned for the same thing in the past. Check the seller's feedback, and look for the negative feedback on the first page.

/Edit: the buyer also has a history of not paying for auctions wins.

Edited by Unclean

well im sure the people dont know its just the "box" Auction is designed for the unfortunate people who use computers everyday and havent learned anythign, as well as the ones who have trouble reading.

the person putting the box up for auction should be "Tagged" for letting a box go for that much.

There is no box worth that much money.

If I seen a box in my auction go for that much, I would close the auction. I would smell trouble right off the bat.

What happend to ethics??

Nowhere do I see it illegal to sell a box... We should not hinder the rights of other's because some people are stupid enough not to read.

If all the idiots had their way and were scared of getting ripped off, we would have a group over us watching everything we do, which would ultimately cause us to lose our freedom. Oh wait, we already have the patriot act to get us started.

i don't think he should be allowed to list it in the category of

"Listed in category: Video Games > Systems"

And the fact he says the description of the Item Specifics is "Video Game Systems" and yeah... if he totally advertised it as the box and wasn't shady and stuff. I bet the winner wouldn't even pay when he find out... if you look at his review... he's yeah not too trust worthy.