Hi everyone!

TeK

Just dropping by and giving a big hello to everyone whom I remember, mag, fatty, and so many others I just can't think of. There seems to be so many new faces around here and old faces alike. It's been close to a year since I have really frequented the forums like I once did.

Seems like the community is booming and lots of friends are being made. Also notice u guys have fragfest coming up, which I might make an appearence at :x

For those of you who don't know me, I started around this community in 2002, back in the old Mmmm days, I got banned a few times :x , had lots of confrontations with admins etc.(Doesn't everyone :P ) but all around liked playing here so kept coming back. Seems as though a lot of the people aren't around ne more that I remember so to the newbies, HELLO, and keep within the community and enjoy the friendships u make here.

Just dropping the hello because I didn't fall of the face of the earth, just school has been crazy, graduating in a year with my degree in math education and classes have gotten tougher so hope to see some of you around soon in the servers :)

Hi to all the newbies and oldies I've played with over the years.