o man easter

Z3RO

(edited)
:D so i have an 05 f150 and i like to go off raoding alot in it. this was jus alittle puttle dive tht ive been through a million times. unknown to me its gotten about 3 feet deeper and way more muddy. i went through in 2 wheel drive. and after i got stuck rember thinking yah i wont need 4 wheel drive. it took 3 hours to get her out due to the people trying to get me out.i have a problem with poeple thinking thy no more thn me just becuase thy are older. but thts another story. finally thy gave up becuase thy coiuldnt do it. thn a friend finaly done with easter got me out in five mins. makes me mad whn poeple wont listen to me espacialy whn its my truck stuck in the mud.

post-1695-1145255917_thumb.jpg

post-1695-1145255940_thumb.jpg

post-1695-1145255978_thumb.jpg

post-1695-1145256004_thumb.jpg

Edited by Z3RO

This is probably changing the topic a bit, but I SO feel your pain when it comes to things you are knowledgeable about and people try to help you with it and end up just wasting your time and throwing out dim-witted ideas. My biggest peeve was mother thought she was good with computers (yeah, apps maybe, system stability, etc. not so much) - EVERY TIME, she found out we had a problem with OUR computer, she'd boot us off and take hours and hours just trying to fix it.

I'd have to hover over her shoulder going 'try this' 'try that' because she's looking at completely irrelevant help topics/settings/etc. and she'd get mad at ME for trying to tell her how to fix my computer.

And why did you select the puddle when there's a perfectly good road? Age wouldn't have done that. Perhaps thats why people don't listen. You made an irrational choice and must therefore bear the consequences. Had you actually been offroading, people's opinions might have been different. My thoughts for whatever that's worth.

This is probably changing the topic a bit, but I SO feel your pain when it comes to things you are knowledgeable about and people try to help you with it and end up just wasting your time and throwing out dim-witted ideas. My biggest peeve was mother thought she was good with computers (yeah, apps maybe, system stability, etc. not so much) - EVERY TIME, she found out we had a problem with OUR computer, she'd boot us off and take hours and hours just trying to fix it.

I'd have to hover over her shoulder going 'try this' 'try that' because she's looking at completely irrelevant help topics/settings/etc. and she'd get mad at ME for trying to tell her how to fix my computer.

my dad gets me for every little thing that happens to his PC... "ahhh what's this there's an error on my screen!!" *ebil looks at screen* "Windows update is done... it wants you to reboot."

ok see this is wut i mean. people jump to conclusions my off road destanation happend to be around the coner this was the start. yes my bad for deciding tht i wouldnt need 4 wheel drive. but still im more experinced in the art of getting un stuck thn most and it pevs me whn pleople wont listen to me. yah bad idea to go in the puddle. but tht doesnt mean i dont no how to get out. bah but any ways it was all fun. my truck sat so long running in the puddle the water got warm. :D

haha, sorry but I don't feel sorry for you either. that's definitely not a puddle, it's a mini-pond. that's classic fording a river in the oregon trail. oops, too bad, all of your cows died.

Maybe you'd stop getting so many tickets for running red lights if they put a big puddle (pond) at every intersection......

..... that seems to make your truck come to a complete stop.. :D:D:D:D:D:D

:boing:

Did he say how someone got him out?

Is your keyboard missing some keys?

Lastly, I'd hit that puddle on a 4-wheeler!!

No, he just prefers not to use spellcheck :P

If you read the thread where he talks about his ticket, we pretty much bash him over the head with his grammar/spelling errors.