Battlefield 1942

DJ Premier

Battlefield 1942 v1.3 has been installed on [DOH]Delta DS3. We've had several great games there the last two evenings, and I'm sure it will only get better. It's a 32-player server for now. We'll see how it performs and adjust as necessary.

Delta's IP is 66.219.146.158

You can also check the status of the machine using the Delta DS3 link on the left side of the DOH main page.

we LaGgers and a few others play on TEAMSPEAK II

www.teamspeak.org

Great Roger Wilco like program for BF communication, we can divide ourselves into different channels so axis cannot hear allies and vice versa. Lots of fun. One thing ive learned about this game is a little teamwork goes a long, long way. Especially against unorganized teams. Me, DocHoliday and FatGuy have gone on some pretty insane plays.

Contact me (AIM IveReDorkulated) if you're interested in gettin the Teamspeak.

AS for the server... im in!! when do you guys play?

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

When me and Barto played one game the last I must say it was quite a bit of fun. Being on a teamspeak server and talkin while in game is even cooler. I am telling all people in cs, Yall need to see the light that is BF 1942. Allthough I didn't appreciate him killing me when he was driving the jeep and ran it into one of our own tanks =\ , that just definately wasn't cool.

TeKNiK

P.S. Check out my new LEET sig =D

Is the server only up at certain times? I've tried at a couple different times to connect and can't seem to find it. It's just not showing up. I'm updated to 1.3. Is there a particular port?

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
Hey DOH dudes, u think u could turn the CDKEY check off?  I'm not sure why, but everywhere always says my CDKEY is invalid..  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:  Oooo and Teknik, you wont want to ride with me buddy ;)  Jeeps are fun in both CS And BF1942 ;)

=\

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
<Ties DJ's bootlace to the C in CS.>

Thanks, I've been meaning to do that.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

www.hlsw.net

oh wait, your talking about bf.. umm not sure

You can use HLSW to view BF1942 Server status. Just use port 22000 instead of the connecting port 14567. Don't think it will let you connect thru HLSW b/c of the ports, but I haven't tried, so dunno for sure.

Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guest Smoke
Guests

never anyone on when i try to get on

how about we set up a day and time for everyone who has it to join and play?