Greetings from...

Hey guys, just joined the forum and thought I'd drop a line to say hello. "Hello."

GG's tonight once again, i must admit. I am gonna be gone for the summer, but I should be able to get a few frags out of you yet in the next week... :D

Yes, sWs is over for me now, seeing as its summer and... well... it just wasnt for me. See you guys online!

EDIT: I keep forgetting to get your ts... What's the GC TS? If you dont mind...

Edited by DarkArchon

Hey hey - mayhaps consider joining the GC when UT2007 drops (or even earlier - one does get reserves.... :) )

TS = 66.219.146.146

And not to be all sig nazi on ya but shrink that sig tag down (256x64 ish) - there were...problems in the past with sigs outta control so we've kinda clamped down on those now.

Good to see you here - welcome!

-Fk

Sweet, thanks Flitter

I'll just take the sig out for now until i resize it, no problemo!

I am planning on building a new machine this summer, and I know the new one will run ut2k7. As it stands i can only run 2k4 at about 15-25 fps (25 being a good day and map),so i'm really looking forward to the new machine. Im still pretty happy with mine right now, as it's pushing 5 years this fall :D

Thanks for the welcome and offer, one that i shall most certainly keep in mind!

Whats up Dark! Nice to see your lurking around the forums. I must admit, when I saw your name pop up I doubled tapped my "s" key thinking there was a headshot flying my way. Don't be like bushwack who built a new computer and started blowing up everything within a 4 mile radius.

Hey :peace: great to see ya Dark. I would just like to say that it's been nice seeing ya in the pubs and perhaps after your summer break you will consider looking us up. Would love to have ya on board for 2K7. Keep in touch and enjoy your summer.

Lex
(edited)

Thanks for cruisin by the forums Dark. That would be totally cool if you joined us when UT2k7 drops.

Tell Ola and that Shadow dude not to be strangers. I've always enjoyed pubbin with them. :boing:

Edited by Lex

LOL Wentz - more like the other way around :D

And thanks guys. Ola has been spying on me and has already found this thread :P and seeing as EternlShadow is my roommate, i just yelled into the other room for him lol.

Sweet deal. Hoping to have a good summer, so if things go as planned it will be!

Anyone here like metal? I mean, either black or death... :peace:

I might get on the servers tonight, hopefully...

I like metal.. mostly listen to industrial, but I dig swedish metal. I LOVE the new In Flames cd.. it's been in my cd player on repeat for the pass couple weeks. What metal bands are you into?

I'll have to check out those bands..I can't play the .ogg files in the music section at the crimson moon site. what software do i need to play .ogg files??

Meshuggah is another good metal band.. I think they might also be swedish..

Yes I have heard of them before too! I do like them.

For the ogg files I simply dl'd them then used a free download (4musics ogg to wma converter) which you can simply google and find that way. Ogg files are like mp3 except smaller and better quality. I recommend anything from the covanent progress or viel of rememberance. Most of the rest are taken live with CRAP quality.

You can find a sample of my stuff at my site, and Sympathy here.

Thanks for the info. That Anathema song on your site rocks! You'll have to let me know where i can get a copy of it.

Make sure you cruise by our server before you take off for the summer :boing::boing:

I'll have to check out those bands..I can't play the .ogg files in the music section at the crimson moon site. what software do i need to play .ogg files??

Meshuggah is another good metal band.. I think they might also be swedish..

Mmmm...Meshuggah...saw them in Iowa last year...great band..

They have some good vids on google video if you get to check it out.

BTW, Lex, where the heck you been on the UT server lately??? Look foreward to getting fragged by you...

What i have heard of Inflames I have really liked. I'm a big fan of Crimson Moonlight, as well as Sympathy, Slechtvalk, Morphia (they are doom, not black/death) and of course, DarkArchon (which also happens to be me) :D Just to name a few...

Mmmm...doom

The best doom ever is probably YOB. Try their last album "The Unreal Never Lived"

TEk i'm on nepenthe almost every night for an hour or two.. I've been playing as In Flames lately so maybe you just didn't know it was me :smiling2:

Hey Dark, good to see you in here. Always glad to see you in the pubs too. Don't let Wentz fool ya, the only thing the new upgrades helped me in is the Lightning gun. Now I finally caught up to him!

Don't listen to metal much anymore, only what I listened to when I was a kid. Tool, NIN, Anthrax, Metalica (Master of Puppets, last good album) Alice and Chains, Suicidal Tendacies, and the like. OK, that stuff isn't death now, but 15 years ago it rocked. I'm mainstream now, I like System of a Down, Disturbed, ect. Now we have XM in the car, so all I listen to in there is the Comedy, Jazz and Unsigned stations.

golly gee! Tek in the house :=

bacon the forum filter

• 2 weeks later...

Watch Out it's Dark. The player that I exchange Frags with and also enjoying playing wit. Whaddup Dark?

Hiya GC!!!!

Is this the new assembly place for UT2K7 Players? It should be fun.

Hi Tek? R u in a good mood today? :P Everytime I play with you u seem mad about something. J/K

Hey Wentz, just upgraded my videocard to VooDoo 3 on my 486 ... I challenge you to a one on one UT match. You down? Where's my lunch money boy?

Sup X--Nice to see ya. Yes this is the new place to be for UT2k7. I mean after all, new game play, new vehicles, erm---new players to the GC---( insert shamelss plug for the GC ) :biglaugha: Nice to see some of the veterans in the forums even just saying hi. Hope to see you all in the 2k7 pubs and the leagues. :peace:

Sup X--Nice to see ya. Yes this is the new place to be for UT2k7. I mean after all, new game play, new vehicles, erm---new players to the GC---( insert shamelss plug for the GC ) :biglaugha: Nice to see some of the veterans in the forums even just saying hi. Hope to see you all in the 2k7 pubs and the leagues. :peace:

Don't listen to Primus' lies. There aren't any vets around itching to get back into UT with 2k7. :P

X-Razer!!

It's always a pleasure! Fraggin' against or alongside (but more pleasurable along side - games a little easier then :P) :D Nice to see you here too, and i'm currently working/purchasing pieces for my new pc that i will build this summer :D Then maybe with more than 20 frames i can do a bit better against ya! ;)

Yep, looking forward to GC... er... 2k7 that is. We'll see what happens when it comes out. First thing's first! :D