Banned from G.C.

Guest s4h.yeahyeah

Guest s4h.yeahyeah
Guest s4h.yeahyeah
Guest s4h.yeahyeah
Guests

I frequently play on G.C. servers and was recently banned. Basically what happened was I saw two people in the same clan ghosting. I know this was my OPINION but it really was fairly obvious these two people were working together through vent while one was dead. I believe the reason i was banned was because i Tked them in spawn a couple of times. I appoligize for my actions and have learned from my mistakes. I'd really like to continue playing in the G.C. servers, as they are great pubs. Thank you for your time.

steam id...0:1:6069953

player name...s4h.yeahyeah

thanks again.

I frequently play on G.C. servers and was recently banned. Basically what happened was I saw two people in the same clan ghosting. I know this was my OPINION but it really was fairly obvious these two people were working together through vent while one was dead. I believe the reason i was banned was because i Tked them in spawn a couple of times. I appoligize for my actions and have learned from my mistakes. I'd really like to continue playing in the G.C. servers, as they are great pubs. Thank you for your time.

thanks again.

i have tried to defend s4h for people thinking they where ghosting because 1 we have no proof and 2 well its a pub, you have no proof they where ghosting, even if you had lots of clues, i will lift the ban tommorow if no admin steps forward, i know this ban wasnt part of the whole clan ban a day ago or so.

thanks again.

i have tried to defend s4h for people thinking they where ghosting because 1 we have no proof and 2 well its a pub, you have no proof they where ghosting, even if you had lots of clues, i will lift the ban tommorow if no admin steps forward, i know this ban wasnt part of the whole clan ban a day ago or so.

Besides, he was saying HE saw two people in the sam eclan ghosting...not that HE was being accused was. Know what I mean? Anyways, above link will prolly clear up the clouds?

thanks again.

Besides, he was saying HE saw two people in the sam eclan ghosting...not that HE was being accused was. Know what I mean? Anyways, above link will prolly clear up the clouds?

I noticed that too. He was banned for a tk, M2

what i meant by my post is, i have defended s4h from ghosting accusations so i dont want to see them accuseing others of ghosting because they have no proof.

but yes i see why he was banned

this was the ban request

# 2173 "yeahyeah says...GET SOME!!!" STEAM_0:1:6069953 1:18:38 61 0 active

Killing hosties. Accusing regulars (me) of ghosting. Tking teammates (me). Cursing. Please get him.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I requested the ban along with Famer. So here is the short story. He joined in with the s4h tag. Started calling us ghosters some rounds into playing. Changed his name to remove the tag. Started FFing and Tking Farmer and I. He kept calling us ghosters and challenged us to challenge s4h in a scrim. I do not remember if he left before being banned or he was banned while still in there. There were a couple of other s4h in there. Farmer and I were on different teams I think but can not remember. We both were not playing well, def were not ghosting. I am sure Farmer has more details.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
Wow, I'm starting to feel that I have to babysit my damn clan, and that isn't gonna work with a full time job..............................

I think you were there.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
If I was, I dont' remember it.

And not becaues I don't want to.

I am pretty sure that you were and yeahyeah said this while alive and dead. So if you were there and did nothing to cease his behavior as clan leader, then I am pleased to see that you now care and will straighten your clan members out. Best of luck to you.

Personally, yeahyeah is the type we do not want in GC servers. Any other who acted as he did with swearing, intentional TK's etc, would never be allowed back. He was told to stop by myself and others and he said on the mic that he did not give a crap.

YeahYeah wasn't on the team at that time, he was only scrimming with us, which is why he took off the tag in the first place.

So, I'm not responsible for his actions untill he is unbanned and gets rebanned under the s4h team. There have been many kids join with the s4h tag recently, because we scrim with them (tryouts, rings, friends, whatnot) and they don't detag till they play in another server. It happens all the time.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

So now he isn't in your clan? Didn't sound that way above.

Wow, I'm starting to feel that I have to babysit my damn clan, and that isn't gonna work with a full time job..............................

I do not remember norg being there, I know reflex was and there may have been one more of the s4h guys there. I am not certain who... I usually notice if norgman or chen are there, as I actually enjoy playing when they are on.

Without going into the whole story suffice it to say that yeahyeah was pretty much the most disrespectful unGCish person I have seen around in a while. My opinion is that someone like that probably will not change and fit in on these servers. But... I think that if he can own up to how he was acting and does change... I would not care if he got unbanned.