Teamwork ftw!

I just wanted to mention the fact that tonight on scopeless I witnessed some of the best teamwork in a pub atmosphere ever. For at least 4 maps in a row I was on toolbear's team (and yes, i autoed every time) and everyone else on the teams were all WORKING TOGETHER! :D

I tend to have a more dominant personality, especially in trying to organize strats for maps and stuff, but the game is 100x more fun when people decide to follow a plan and work together.

Thanks all (especially toolbear) and keep up the sweet teamwork! :peace:

I just wanted to mention the fact that tonight on scopeless I witnessed some of the best teamwork in a pub atmosphere ever. For at least 4 maps in a row I was on toolbear's team (and yes, i autoed every time) and everyone else on the teams were all WORKING TOGETHER! :D

I tend to have a more dominant personality, especially in trying to organize strats for maps and stuff, but the game is 100x more fun when people decide to follow a plan and work together.

Thanks all (especially toolbear) and keep up the sweet teamwork! :peace:

i must of missed this when i got on cause i had the complete opposite case

This is what we love to hear and why Shazz, Shep and I put the work we do into the server.

To me this is the best part of CS, when you get a group of people working together with strats to win. Makes you feel like part of a team!

You know we love you around here M2, we just thought you said it so pefectly last time :hug:

(edited)

i must of missed this when i got on cause i had the complete opposite case

you prolly were on the opposite team :huh:

11.gif

well i must of either came on the next map or two cause i had the opposite affect for teamwork and everything else was completing the opposite unfortunately

Edited by Demoner

Heh, I was going to post the same thing Boiler. :) Case in point, we were playing de_losttemple, I was on t, and we were getting rolled for a while. Pyro.gc, VI.Tyranus, among others started calling strats, diversions, etc. Suddenly we were all on the same page. One of the best rounds I've ever played (my personal score was better than normal), and one of the most fun.

We came back to win 10-9.

The 2 maps prior to that that were also very competetive were piranesi, and cobble. I have no idea which teams won those maps, but I know I had fun, even if I didn't score well. At least we were working together. :peace:

Thanks everyone who made my night of css a great one. :boing: