Cheaters!

Peckles

I had a final exam today in history. Canadian history. the most BORING history in history!

Anyways, at one point, this one dude said he had to go to the bathroom. Typically you're not allowed to leave the examination room, but the guy said he reeeeeally had to go, so the prof was like fine. So, after like 5 minutes, the prof got suspicious, so he went to find the guy. Obviously I don't know what happened outside the room, all I know is that when the guy came back in, he looked pretty tinkled off and just grabbed his stuff and left. Idiot.

However, that wasn't the only incident.

Same exam. Different guy. This guy was sitting in the back corner, and I guess the prof noticed him doing something strange, so he (the prof) moved to the back of the room and just stood there. After awhile he walked over to the guy that looked suspicious and asked him to leave. Later we all found out that the guy had written stuff on the freakin wall next to him and was reading it all off!!! I mean, come on!

Anyways, that's my story.

Canada has lots of history! The War of 1812 comes to mind, where we went up and caused a ruckus in Canada, then the English came and burnt down the original White House! :D

Then there was the French and Indian war, which cut off the New Orleans French settlers from the Quebec French settlers, and set the stage for the Revolutionary war in the US... PBS had a really good special on that war, a while back.

Edited by Goofus Maximus

Canada has a history? :unsure:

Was it a tough exam? He must get alot of cheaters if he's so great at catching them. Then again, cheaters aren't very smart.

No your mistaken, those cheaters were extremely stupid. Most cheaters would fall on the ground laughing at how pathetic those attempts were.