Just put down $ on my daily driver

ZesteR

Actually Yomama. it's all about where ur location is, the demand for them, and of course it's a 2000, it's not a cream puff anymore, but there are some out there that are pretty nice!

so your price is a lil low for what I bought mine for, but I did find a few about that price online, but when u add taxes, fees, shipping*, and title and tags... it adds up.

I paid almost a thousand just in taxes for PA... *sigh* which I didnt factor in when getting it, so I did pay about a thousand more than I was prepared to, but it's b/c of tax, not b/c of the car itself.

I'm waiting for a call from them tomorrow or tuesday about the interest rate they are giving me. I have excellent credit, so I'm not worried.. I just cant wait to get in it and drive!

btw... this car is not made for a 6'2" person at all! lol the windows themselves are no more than 10" tall.

I still like it a lot!

Actually Yomama. it's all about where ur location is, the demand for them, and of course it's a 2000, it's not a cream puff anymore, but there are some out there that are pretty nice!

so your price is a lil low for what I bought mine for, but I did find a few about that price online, but when u add taxes, fees, shipping*, and title and tags... it adds up.

btw... this car is not made for a 6'2" person at all! lol the windows themselves are no more than 10" tall.

I still like it a lot!

Yea location does make a huge difference. Im glad you like the car though. I wouldnt mind having it :)

Btw, I know what its like being tall in a little car. Im 6'4 and drive an Eclipse.

I still like it a lot!

That's discrimination! Why can't they make an Audi TT XL for the long-legged among us?

Sweet ride, though.

very good choice zester.. After I purchased my 2002 VR6 Jetta, I started kicking myself in the donkey.. I wish I would have waited and doen research. My Jetta had about 40k miles and what I paid for it, I could have gotten a 2000 or 01 TT with about the same miles. Oh well I have a Jeep now that I can easily get 13,000 for considering it just rolled over to 4,000 miles :). Maybe one day I can trade it for the TT

Thanks Guys!

Right now, I was quoted for 5.99% when I was there, and I put $ down to hold it for a few days til I figure out insurance comapnies.

NOW they are telling me I was told wrong and I can only get 8.5%. So I'm going crazy the past few days looking at a million different banks, credit unions, and other cars to see if this is really a wise choice.

I want the car, oh do I want the car. So right now, with my credit history (lack thereof), I might have to just deal with the increase and just find another $20 a month and get my car.

My problem is, I never took out this much for a loan, and I do not want to co-sign. So they are gonna hit me with a higher interest rate... no matter where I go. But maybe this is the time.. when I can afford to pay a lil more. Deal with it now, and later in life, I'll never have to worry about them asking for a co-sign and I can get a better deal in the future.

We'll See!

ouch sucks on the interest rate. establish that credit early and you won't have any problem if you need it again. Interest rates are rising though. Try to haggle your interest rate down a little bit if you can. In less than 2 years, I went from:

No credit history and a credit card with a $500 limit.

Paying off a car, hacking away at my student loans...

and I now have a $13,500 limit on that card @ 5.9% for life and a credit score of over 800.

Yea, my main goal was to do this all on my own, without a co-signer.

Since I did that, I did end up payin lil more with interest than i woudl with a co-signer, but now if and when I go back for another loan, a co-sigher wont even be an idea in their heads!

As long as I keep my good credit. which I have taken care of so far, and will proceed on doing so.

btw, i picked it up lastnight, I <3 it, I cant wait to drive it this whole week.The weather in PA is 10 degress warmer than normal and the sun is shining!

• 3 weeks later...