How long left till...

*BiGBonES**

We can only run out of topics if everything else in the world stops. New stuff happens, people post about it, we talk about it, more new stuff happens, more posting, more talking. If it's not new stuff we spam them with "OLD!"

We can only run out of topics if everything else in the world stops. New stuff happens, people post about it, we talk about it, more new stuff happens, more posting, more talking. If it's not new stuff we spam them with "OLD!"

What happens if the spammer is already old??

What happens if the spammer is already old??

Things take longer and get more confusing...

Whilst we're at it in this philosophical thread, is there another gc somewhere out there in this big universe?

Is there another bigbones in this 'other' gamescoalition?

Are they the 'other' gamerscoalition, or are we the 'other' gamerscoalition??

Who would win in a fight, me or the other bigbones?

What one is the 'other' bigbones :=:=

Who..... ok i'll stop...... but i expect answers!

I predict that we will run out of topics sometime next week. Fatty will make a post entitled "Argh, what to do?" Several of the admins will follow that initial post with their variations of emoticon posts. Dunlavy will post a picture of himself, shirtless & flexing, and the entire forum will halt as people are unable to do anything else but gaze upon his visage.

We're the REAL GC. The other GC is a figment of your imagination. Although one has to wonder what kind of imagination dredges up 2 or more universes in which Mo is a member of GC. The thought of 2 or more Mo's is very disturbing. Just think of the horror. Here a Mo, there a Mo, everywhere a Mo Mo. Oh no. Mo has invaded my head too. Darn you bones. There goes years of therapy.

Whilst we're at it in this philosophical thread, is there another gc somewhere out there in this big universe?

Is there another bigbones in this 'other' gamescoalition?

Are they the 'other' gamerscoalition, or are we the 'other' gamerscoalition??

Who would win in a fight, me or the other bigbones?

What one is the 'other' bigbones :=:=

Who..... ok i'll stop...... but i expect answers!

You'll have a draw like in The Last Samurai