Listen to it all

EbilDustBunny

RE-streaming so if you missed it it'd playing again!

Ooooo how is the new tool CD... I was going to get it but lol didn't >_<

Very very very good if you like Lateralus (their last release)... lots of build songs, great bass beats. Goodish lyrically. I would recommend it. They have a few songs released for free on their website if you are on the fence. I have the new PJ cd too, good stuff there. Do not know taking back sunday as of now.

If you want a GOOD cd, check out the new Hoobastank cd titled "Every Man For Himself." I have sampled it and every song on the cd is good. It comes out in 2 weeks i think.

In the mean time, check out Panic! At The Disco's - "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out."

GC Alumni
Apparently I cannot connect to it. :(

rofl I had to turn it off to play CS...

So... how do I put an IP into my player... and what is my player? I think I want the new PJ album. Any good?

I like them both! Pretty good stuffs... I was like finally! a new album!

I'm casting the CDs again.

they will start at 1:30am meanwhile EBILRADIO is playing other tunes till then.

So... how do I put an IP into my player... and what is my player? I think I want the new PJ album. Any good?
i like the new pj, but i'm openly biased. like every pearl jam cd before it, it doesn't sound like anything they've done before. do the evolution...

btw, it's too bad studio54 doesn't get any more attention. music is my #1 addiction, and i'd love hearing recommendations and "what i'm listening to" from people. heck, we could even do a cd of the week or something. i <3 music.

• 2 weeks later...

The new RHCP is awesome even if they keep writing those darned California songs. The new TBS is meh in my opinion. I liked Tell All Your Friends a lot better. The new Snow Patrol album Eyes Open is awesome and everyone should get We Are Scientists - With Love and Squalor... Come to think of it, it is Studio 54 time.