Halo 3

YoMamma

Ooooooooooohhhh! I LOVE Halo. The repetitive map design, ho-hum story, and non-visceral weapon play just makes me want to abandon PC gaming outright.

Exhuberance!

This is supposed to be the last Halo game ever made, so lucky you.

Ooooooooooohhhh! I LOVE Halo. The repetitive map design, ho-hum story, and non-visceral weapon play just makes me want to abandon PC gaming outright.

Exhuberance!

I'll believe it when I don't see it. Do you expect Microsoft and Bungie to NOT milk a cash cow like Halo? You'll see a Halo 15 before you die.

Exhuberance!

I'll believe it when I don't see it. Do you expect Microsoft and Bungie to NOT milk a cash cow like Halo? You'll see a Halo 15 before you die.

One of my friends is a Halo freak. He loves it and looks up everything Halo. Anyways, he told me that the Halo games were going to only have a trilogy of games plus a movie.

GC Alumni
(edited)

Exhuberance!

One of my friends is a Halo freak. He loves it and looks up everything Halo. Anyways, he told me that the Halo games were going to only have a trilogy of games plus a movie.

That's all we need. People spamming real life and forums with the same old blabber like "OH MY GOD TEH HALO ROX" and such. I almost didn't want to go to lunch at my school to avoid all my friends talking about Halo all the time. Makes me glad I'm a PC gamer.

Edited by JackieChan

Exhuberance!

That's all we need. People spamming real life and forums with the same old blabber like "OH MY GOD TEH HALO ROX" and such. I almost didn't want to go to lunch at my school to avoid all my friends talking about Halo all the time. Makes me glad I'm a PC gamer.

Thats funny. I dont blame ya. Halo 2 sucked. I must admit that I did enjoy the 1st one back when it first came out.

LoL...I found the fanboy cave! There's more bias in here than a Pearl Jam concert...there...I said it! 2 burds with one stone!

Fanboy? I dont even own an Xbox :freak:

The majority of the USA is a halo fanboy cave. I'm the one trying to escape from it.

Wii>360

(edited)

Have you guys seen the in game footage of Gears of War? That game looks pretty sweet.

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/707/707205p1.html

I recently picked up 360 by trading my PSP and games and my xbox and games. I like it a lot, and more each day...

Check out this story about the new Indiana Jones...

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/706/706950p1.html

**EDIT Sorry about the hijack, but I was thinking along the lines of Halo 3 not looking so hot, and what else is coming out...

Edited by whudats

I've been thinking about trading in my psp for one of those new DS Lites...they look sweet.

The DS really is worth it

Shame they'll only be shipping in that white color...

I would really have liked one of those dark blue ones...

I've been thinking about trading in my psp for one of those new DS Lites...they look sweet.

Youre buying a lite, even thought you have a regular DS?

GC Alumni
(edited)

I could trade mine in for a lite. Or have my brother buy mine and I could buy a lite.

whee quote pyramid

Edited by JackieChan

I could trade mine in for a lite. Or have my brother buy mine and I could buy a lite.

whee quote pyramid

How much do you get for trading it in, like $50? doesnt seem worth it to me. Im just keeping the one I have