Halo 3

YoMamma

I've been thinking about trading in my psp for one of those new DS Lites...they look sweet.

The DS really is worth it

Shame they'll only be shipping in that white color...

I would really have liked one of those dark blue ones...

Youre buying a lite, even thought you have a regular DS?

I could trade mine in for a lite. Or have my brother buy mine and I could buy a lite.

whee quote pyramid

How much do you get for trading it in, like $50? doesnt seem worth it to me. Im just keeping the one I have

I'm only trading mine in if they have the dark blue one... I'm sick of looking at the sliver color of my DS. Plus I wonder if the lite can be seen better when riding in cars. Whenever I was playing mine in a car the light vs the screen made it hard to see what was going on.

Ooooooooooohhhh! I LOVE Halo. The repetitive map design, ho-hum story, and non-visceral weapon play just makes me want to abandon PC gaming outright.

Exhuberance!

rofl.

you need to meet fluffy and me in the city sometime. i have a feeling we'd accrue at least a dozen death threats between the three of us before the night is over.

Ooooooooooohhhh! I LOVE Halo. The repetitive map design, ho-hum story, and non-visceral weapon play just makes me want to abandon PC gaming outright.

Exhuberance!

You mean Xbox gaming right? Who in the right state of mind would abandon the PC?

• 2 weeks later...