50 Cent

Magruter

I don't respect the dead. But I'm not a necrophiliac..... some of you people seem like you'd dig the man up and hump him. Who cares? Noooo he's dead, maybe I can learn how to spell now! And we all know how 50 cent got his name. He was signing a check to buy a new song from the producers, his name was something stupid, and he signed it "Seventy Dollars and Fifty Cent" So the name stuck because since he can't spell... or speak clearly, dumb white kids will buy it.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

lol, cowboy, how old are you? just wondering.

I'm 16. But I don't fall into the 'dumb white kid' club. Maybe, disgruntled white kid club. And dumb white kid is Wilco's coined phrase, not mine. But my opinions don't matter, because by law I'm not allowed to go hunting, own a gun, work for the police or join any military service. Skitzophrenic... and homicidal I think. Muaahahaha. Beat that.

And if Tupac is so good how comes he's dead?

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

everybody's opinion matters. ;x

Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guest [DW]Archaic
Guests

cane knows where it is at.... d12 > eminem + 50

and anywho dr. dre and snoop still pwn every single rapper that comes up.

Err...can't find the website, but a poll said that 73% of people that play counter-strike...like Rock and Roll.

Bah...I see a lot that is from the Eastside like myself...

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
I don't respect the dead.

And if Tupac is so good how comes he's dead?

If only it was true that good people didn't die <_<

If a loved one of yours were to die, you would just up and lose all respect for them? That's pretty sad :(

Okay, my definition of stupid must be different from yours. What would I lose, other than that morale BS if I didn't care when someone died? I wouldn't lose money... nope, actually gain. I wouldn't be grievous, because they're rotting in the ground, it's life. So how is it stupid? And about family members, I don't think Tupac is related to me. Maybe in some "Adam and Eve" theory you'll find he will, but no, he isn't. But just because I don't respect the dead doesn't mean I'm 'stupid.' Maybe you should open up the dictionary and find a new word.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
I don't respect the dead.

You said you didn't respect the dead period - you didn't say you don't respect the dead that you don't have relation to. That's why I asked you if a loved one were to die, if you would still lose that respect.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Maybe you should open up the dictionary and find a new word.

Main Entry: [1]stu·pid

Pronunciation: 'stü-p&d, 'styü-

Function: adjective

Etymology: Middle French stupide, from Latin stupidus, from stupEre to be numb, be astonished â€â€more at TYPE

Date: 1541

1 a : slow of mind : OBTUSE b : given to unintelligent decisions or acts : acting in an unintelligent or careless manner c : lacking intelligence or reason : BRUTISH

2 : dulled in feeling or sensation : TORPID <still stupid from the sedative>

3 : marked by or resulting from unreasoned thinking or acting : SENSELESS

4 a : lacking interest or point b : VEXATIOUS, EXASPERATING <this stupid flashlight won't work>

- stu·pid·ly adverb

- stu·pid·ness noun

synonyms STUPID, DULL, DENSE, CRASS, DUMB mean lacking in power to absorb ideas or impressions. STUPID implies a slow-witted or dazed state of mind that may be either congenital or temporary <stupid students just keeping the seats warm> <stupid with drink>. DULL suggests a slow or sluggish mind such as results from disease, depression, or shock <monotonous work that leaves the mind dull>. DENSE implies a thickheaded imperviousness to ideas <too dense to take a hint>. CRASS suggests a grossness of mind precluding discrimination or delicacy <a crass, materialistic people>. DUMB applies to an exasperating obtuseness or lack of comprehension <too dumb to figure out what's going on>.

2 : dulled in feeling --- I'd say losing any sense of compassion for somebody once they die is dulling some feelings. :blink::ph34r:

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

:blink: /me looks around confusedly

<---- I'm with stupid o0o

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

Tupac = Eminem > 50 cent > you

k?

ok.

in my opinion this is hard core wigger music. half of 50's music dosnt hardly even make any since so whats the point. personally i dont respect bands in which no one can play any instruments. anyone can sing anyone can rap but can anyone play guitar like santana? now thats tallent.

S.S.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
half of 50's music dosnt hardly even make any since so whats the point.

give me some lyrical examples and I'll try to help ya out...

www.lyricsdomain.com click # click 50 cent pick the song and tell me what you don't understand.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
half of 50's music dosnt hardly even make any since

Doesn't make... sense? :ph34r:

50 cent doesnt rap so a bunch of white kids from the suburbs will buy his cds (even though i did...and i NEVER buy cds)

and how dare u say tupac was just a gang banger hoodlem...he did more for black rights then most other rappers...

ONE DAY I WAS WALKING BY

AND A GAINT P**** FELL OUT OF THE SKY

AND HIT ME IN MY

SO I CRYIED

OH WAIT I LYIED

OOOUUU BABY U KNOW THATS RIGHT

oh and shadow nappy roots doesnt play their own instraments (its spelling correctly tyme)