Playin' Guild wars!

Pope

I just picked up a copy of guild wars from Best Buy. My character is Kavn Sardetta on the PvP only server thing. I'm a total newb to this game!

Well first of all Pope.. there's no such thing as PvP only server. All characters are on servers by location and there's one called international where call can meet up at. I play it a bunch, great game but I do more PvE then PvP... however I'll do some RA's or TA (Random arenas, Team arenas) if you want.

Lauranel Majere, Allanon book, Brona Darkwalker, Sturv Tanandross.

• 5 weeks later...

Wow... craziest thing.

I was playing WoW today, then all of a sudden I get the urge to play GW! WoW made me want to play GW! Holy Crap!

AND! I finally beat the Thunderhead Keep mission with 7 other awesomely talented people who knew what to do.

Tanking monks rarely work out well, except maybe in pre-sear, and not usually even then. :freak:

Jackie, hit me up sometime on xfire, or in game. I have 3 characters that are on the fire islands and would love to help you out.

Cool. I'm on the last mission in the game. You won't believe how hard it is forming a decent group. Every time a group forms, theres at least like 3-4 tanks in there because there are so much.

This weekend, maybe? I should be around Saturday afternoon to help.

Cool. I work at 4 pm cst though, so I'll be on before then (most likely if I'm not playing CSS). I just bought Factions yesterday since I'm into the game again. I like the Far East atmosphere. It's a nice touch in the game.

• 2 months later...
I just boguht GW Factions the other day. Man I thought I was bad at CS I am even worse in this game. Everytime I kill a creature, they explode and kill me. Argh!

Factions is bad, you should have gotten prophecies and then when it comes out, nightfall :D

I just boguht GW Factions the other day. Man I thought I was bad at CS I am even worse in this game. Everytime I kill a creature, they explode and kill me. Argh!

Factions is bad, you should have gotten prophecies and then when it comes out, nightfall :D

Oh comon, Factions isn't that bad. Alot of newer, cooler looking weapons. I like it, but not as much as Prophecies. But I will be definately getting Nightfall.

Where any of your characters warriors? I keep dieing on this mission, its hard to do at -60 How do you attack with the warrion but not die after you kill the creature?

I have an assassin, and I beat all the missions and now I'm at the mainland.

Experience in the game goes a long way (experience, I mean time-wise)