I see that West Coast has some features like bounty and betting enabled, wondering if we have that functionality available on Scopeless? I'd be keen to give it a try, on map night or something, see how it works out.

I don't know the details, are they running a different admin mod etc.

But just saw SJ's post and it got me interested, used to have a similar thing back when I used to play Soldier of Fortune 2 and it always made for some added fun after you were dead.

I see that West Coast has some features like bounty and betting enabled, wondering if we have that functionality available on Scopeless? I'd be keen to give it a try, on map night or something, see how it works out.

I don't know the details, are they running a different admin mod etc.

But just saw SJ's post and it got me interested, used to have a similar thing back when I used to play Soldier of Fortune 2 and it always made for some added fun after you were dead.

Yes i saw that, and I believe they can also do a map vote.

I believe Recrudence or another of our servers tried bet mod once a little while ago. It was dropped because people used it as a quick way to get cash. Whenever it was an obvious win they'd bet everything and suddenly have a ton of cash. Really took away from the way CS was meant to be played.

GC Alumni
(edited)

I think those are both features of Mani. I don't think these kind of mods would matter that much on Mayhem, since the most expensive good weapon you can get is an m4 people are not exactly needing to save up. I personally buy every round anyway.

Edited by mookie