MCC VIII FINALS!

wayfarer

it was a gg but man i'm irritated right now. i even like that map. just not today i guess.

anon, i'd love a rematch to.

nofx, you surprised the heck out of me with how good you played. you owned the roof.

mags, no offense on that last statement i was purely joking. i did expect you to be our hardest competitor. everytime i ran around that corner into A i fully expected to be awped by you.

My game was completely off last night... Wasn't expecting to play, after a couple of beers and a few white russians I didn't have my game face on.. My team most definatly pulled us through. And yes NOFX gets my "where'd he come from award!"

I think i lead the team once in kills the whole MCC, i was a VERY good bullet cushion on our rushes. I'm still a nub in match play!

hah well guys, under estimation is the first step to failure. hah just kidding..

I did used to play some cal-o back in the day and never really looked for another clan after TF broke up.

Maybe this is a good opportunity to get picked up in the clan recruitment draft. haha

I did expect you to be our hardest competitor. everytime i ran around that corner into A i fully expected to be awped by you.

Naw you found me... there was no rabbit holes what so ever over in A and I don't awp. Some how where ever I hide I was companied by a nade from you guys. :twitch: