Members Page

DNA

DNA
(edited)

Just wanted to put out there a big TY and that it looks nice on the Members page. Almost NO black holes, everyone has a pic in, and the page is looking nice. Thanks SJ for taking care of it, and WOW look at that beanie.. :)

Edited by -{ATCG}- DNA

It also helps that you no longer are even mentioned on the members page unless you have a pic. Any holes should be removed altogether unless someone sends SJ a pic.....

Because yes, it looks much better w/o blank spaces.

Today, I LOST A DATE thanks to Stuttering John. I told a girl, who was otherwise uninterested in me, that I was an admin for Gamer's Coalition. She said "O RLY?" then went online to our members page. Lo and behold, there I was! Still listed as a member.

She threw water on me and stormed away from our date with a guy twice as good looking as me.

THANKS John.

It also helps that you no longer are even mentioned on the members page unless you have a pic. Any holes should be removed altogether unless someone sends SJ a pic.....

Because yes, it looks much better w/o blank spaces.

Hello Mr. Sunshine!! LOL :wavey:

Today, I LOST A DATE thanks to Stuttering John. I told a girl, who was otherwise uninterested in me, that I was an admin for Gamer's Coalition. She said "O RLY?" then went online to our members page. Lo and behold, there I was! Still listed as a member.

She threw water on me and stormed away from our date with a guy twice as good looking as me.

THANKS John.

I was just giving her a ride home. Didn't mean to offend. But you are right to blame John.

THANKS John.

I was just giving her a ride home. Didn't mean to offend. But you are right to blame John.

Did anyone ever tell you that you look like a gruff version of Kane from the Brotherhood of Nod?

kane_story.jpg

THANKS John.

1-Don't take a girl to an internet cafe on your first date

2-Don't take a girl to an internet cafe in Cuyahoga Falls on your first date

3-Don't date owls

Finally

4-Never, ever, under any circumstance rely on Stutters to not ruin your date...oh he'll find a way...this one was quite inventive too btw...good show old chap!