We need more midday admins...

Guest Dude-

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests

this is like the 5th time this week Ive had to stop playing CS because Im trying to find an admin because the server is out of control with swearing, trashing talking, FFing... Always in the middle of the day.

This is both a topic and Im calling for an admin to settle things down right now. I cant even play in there it is so frustrating.

this is like the 5th time this week Ive had to stop playing CS because Im trying to find an admin because the server is out of control with swearing, trashing talking, FFing... Always in the middle of the day.

This is both a topic and Im calling for an admin to settle things down right now. I cant even play in there it is so frustrating.

well this is the reason i got admin when i was working nights.

either pay up the extra 50 bucks for admin or try and aim me or john I am always on with hlsw ready to ban

We REALLY need to get the chat working.

Once we have the chat integrated into the site, you log in the forums, click on chat, and any admin or LA that is online will be hanging out there, available to work some bad-doer over a few times.

Guest SuShi
Guest SuShi
Guest SuShi
Guests

Well i wanted to apply for an admin cuz of that.

I still dont know if i'm alligible(? miss spelled? anyway...) for an admin app ^^;

Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guest Dude-
Guests

well this is the reason i got admin when i was working nights.

either pay up the extra 50 bucks for admin or try and aim me or john I am always on with hlsw ready to ban

Oh the money is no problem. I actually have been talking with John about becoming an admin. I didnt know how to get ahold of any other admins as John wasnt around and hes the only one I have an AIM or Xfire for. Ive put your guys names in my AIM, I forgot they were available on the website.

You know usually by the time I cool off (30mins-1hour) there is usually an admin back in there and things have calmed down again. In the whole, its great cause there is almost always an admin or one near by, but there are those times when no one is around for awhile and frankly...I cant even play then.