Name that candy bar!

Magruter

Alright if you guess it right, we post up the next one. Be honest, let's not try to google ourselves to death. Let's see if we know our candy!

Main characterists:

Peanut flavor crisp

Caramel

Milk Chocolate

Who knows what candy bar this is?

(edited)

That's obviously a ZERO!

Next question: What is the name of a candy bar containing a chewy nougat (in either strawberry, chocolate, or vanilla flavors) and covered in chocolate?

Edited by 00b3rN00b

(edited)

Its not my turn but can anyone guess the name of a candy bar thats not made anymore, it was carmel covered in chocolate but crisscrossed like a pretzle over and over again?? It was my favorite in the 80's.. When you bit into it, the carmel would stretch out the sides of your mouth... Sometimes if it were a few weeks old it would snap when you would bite and pull..

Edited by Batman

Its not my turn but can anyone guess the name of a candy bar thats not made anymore, it was carmel covered in chocolate but crisscrossed like a pretzle over and over again?? It was my favorite in the 80's.. When you bit into it, the carmel would stretch out the sides of your mouth... Sometimes if it were a few weeks old it would snap when you would bite and pull..

is it a Skor bar?

:freak3: