GOT BANED ?

OneEyeXL

(edited)

Hey all ,

my name is Trung ( STEAM USERID STEAM 0:0 : 2277817 ) Im a cool cat, from Orange county .

i been enjoying this server ever since i got CS .. and for some reason i got banned from both servers "wc and settel " honstly not sure what i done .. if i did some thing wrong i apolagize and if told what i did wrong wont happen again . . having to much fun on this server .. hate to leave .. thanks guys ,..

Edited by Pho_king_good

I was playing with you today on those servers. I dont recall you doing anything too terrible but I also dont recall banning you, I did kick someone that was on your team. There were some other admins present so maybe one of them may have done it. Give it a little time and they should pop u soon.

You were banned for your name.. ..It is outside of our guidelines. We do not allowing cursing or sudo cursing in our servers.. I'm not the banning admin, but i'm sure he/she will be in shortly to attest.

I'm pretty sure if you agree to changing your name, to something less offensive, things might be in your favor.

<notices the peculiar odor of a forum compliance officer.....is that doritos and yoohoo??> Ah, I see that's taken care of.

<sets the timer for the banning admin>

(edited)
<notices the peculiar odor of a forum compliance officer.....is that doritos and yoohoo??> Ah, I see that's taken care of.

<sets the timer for the banning admin>

haha .. NIce ... thanks MrX :D

p. s "Still need to get unbaned from server when you get a chance thxs"

Edited by OneEyeXL

He ignored my question too, I'd like to have him review our RULES and agree to follow them. I was not the banning admin, but z3ro came into Mayham asking for a ban on seattle, and someone beat me to the punch...

We all ignore you Mag. That's nothing new. :=:lol2: