Now i have gone and done it..

monthos

Sent using CC via paypal, god only knows how long it will take them to complete the transaction. But figured I owed GC for the good times.

I remember the first time i ever played on a GC server, i checked this site out, and thought you would have to be frickin crazy to pay. But i kept coming back when I realised how bad the other servers could be. Before I knew it, i was considering paying just for the reserve slot.

Fast forward a few months to the now. I have a job, some cash and my time is more valueable, so i cant waste 45 minutes of trying to join a full server. You guys rock, and i would be happy to be a member of such a community.

Now excuse me while I go back to getting owned on MW Noscope.

Before I knew it, i was considering paying just for the reserve slot.

Hello there! Welcome!! :boing:

<puts arm around shoulder and walks monthos onto the car lot>

Well, you could buy this lovely reserve car, but let me walk you over to the admin car. It's got all the bells and whistles and is a REAL babe magnet. You'd be looking pretty suave driving around all the servers in it.

Price?? Oh don't worry about that. If you want it we'll send you down to Fatty in financing and he'll make sure you don't leave here (ever) without getting some sort of payment schedule it.

What was my payment? Um, well, mine was zero down with no interest for the rest of the day, balance due at the end of the day. But that was when rates were really high. But let's not focus on that...

Hello there! Welcome!! :boing:

<puts arm around shoulder and walks monthos onto the car lot>

Well, you could buy this lovely reserve car, but let me walk you over to the admin car. It's got all the bells and whistles and is a REAL babe magnet. You'd be looking pretty suave driving around all the servers in it.

Price?? Oh don't worry about that. If you want it we'll send you down to Fatty in financing and he'll make sure you don't leave here (ever) without getting some sort of payment schedule it.

What was my payment? Um, well, mine was zero down with no interest for the rest of the day, balance due at the end of the day. But that was when rates were really high. But let's not focus on that...

Leave it to Duke to be drunk before noon. :freak3::) <checks fatty's office for the missing liquor>

Welcome Monthos!

I want to send $50, but PayPal hates me

I've had bad experiences with Paypal as well.. Things like double (I've even seen friends tripple) charged for transactions...