Hitman

DNA

I started doing it stealthy then just wanted to finished it, so I did the missions trying to kill every last person. After I beat it and got all the weapons I went back through to do it stealthy. I quit after about, the 5th mission.

I have it on the 360 and am enjoying it a lot. I've only finished the first three missions, but I've replayed the last two at least twice - trying to get different ratings by doing different things.

If I play my 360 it's what I'm playing...

**SPOILER WARNING - DONT READ IF YOU HAVENT BEATEN THE GAME YET**

For those who beat it, watch the epilogue where it has the credits rolling while 47 is lying on top of the casket thingy. Did you wake up 47? He wasn't actually killed, the woman put him in a hibernative state and that kiss or whatever (can't really remember) was the antidote to bring him back. You actually get the oppertunity to bring back 47 while the credits are rolling and then it's one last mission. After it's over, a movie plays and it (hopefully) makes way for another sequal.

**SPOILER END**

• 4 weeks later...

I beat like 1 mission so far and found out I don't have patience. Game looks pretty good and I want to play it. It's a catch 22 for me on this one. I don't wanna go out all rambo-style cause that's not the point. Hitman 2 was pretty good and I enjoyed it. This one should be this much fun as well . I might play it after all sometime.

Sorrie unclean, I got mine for free without a hard copy (you know what that means :) )

So YOU'RE that guy going around stealing purses, dvd's and cars in that "don't download movies illegally" ad. :P

neighborhood_watch_05b.gif