Who wants my seat?

LongHair

Unfortunately, something has come up and there is no possible way for me to attend. :bang: ...which actually has me pretty upset.

But if anyone wants my seat just let me know. I think i could part with it for... ummm lets say... three free knife kills.

Have fun guys. Have a beer for me (those of you that can) and somebody goose Mag for me.

nuthin but :hug: for ya all

PEaCe

At least I heard the news before I read it. Couldn't you have done this BEFORE I bought a ticket? I was mostly going so that I could eat some of my old favorites from your mom on the drive lol! Nothing better stop you from being here for F1 though.

yeah guys... i'm really F'n bummed about it.... pardon the "f" but yeah.... life happens.

Here's a synopsis of the story... the girl I'm subletting from is movin g back to CHicago that weekend. That means I gotta be out. Here's the kicker... I'm actually moving into her boyfriends (my buddy Andy's) spare room, which is where all her stuff has been stored....

The Mission, as we have had no choice but to accept:

TO pull off a simultaneous move in one day utilizing as few vehicles as possible. Two moving teams of friends armed with two cases of beers. shall remove all personal contents from each apartment.... payloads will will "criss-cross" (in mid-air mind you... probably on Ashland Avenue for you chi-town boys) and land at approximately at the same time where the other payload just departed.

The Goal:

To move two people at exactly the same time using half the alotted resources.... (gotta save some beer for the evening)

Probablity of success: 100%... its gotta happen. but I"m sure there will be multiple obstacles to over come... like me no longer having a Drivers LIcens in my possesion. stupid chicago cops... they're just doing their job.. but darnit, they're really screwing with my timetable.

My messages to my friends at Fragfest:

Chief: I'll see you at F1 in Indy the week before... if you want you can bring my rig(or at least vid card) so you can partake in any BF2 action that might be going on.

Maggy: Definitely. I'll call you this weekend. Not sure when I can make it up that way, but I'm thinking a camping trip up to Kettle Moraine sometime near the end of July or early august

Drunk: I'm sure we'll figure out a way to re-write the Oscar Meyer Weiner song... $5g's is alot of cahs and I'm not ready to give up on it

Fatty and the rest of the krew: My apologizes for bailing out. If someone wants my seat please feel free to give it to them. Or, as Lobo and THX have just said on TS... hang my picture there "In memorium" and make a rule... every third drink must be toasted to me not getting pwned in CS.

As for teh cash I've already spent. If it were up to me, spend it on a few cases of beer for table C.... and anyone else for that matter. But if it must be used for teh benefit of all. Buy as many PIzza's as you can and share the wealth.

I guess I'll frag ya guys next year :(

-Noy

aka: LongHair

ps: hair ain't that long no more, jobby job made me cut it.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

I may be interested if I am sitting next to the dark knight. Details?

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

OH no... if I do this. I will be sitting only a few seats from. MOSSAD!

Oh what do I do.

(edited)
get hit in the head w/ a baseball bat ^_^

jk!

Just don't talk politics around me :[

LOL the only talking Im gonna be doing is things like "In your face!" and "Take that looser!".. After I kill everyone, including my own team.. :) Has there been a ban at a FF yet? I may be the first.. :)

Edited by Batman

jk!

Hmmm... We should try to set that spot up with Ish then. With me, cheif, and Ish sitting next to each other I am sure no politics will be brought up.

I say she moves in where her stuff is. I mean her stuff is there so it does not have a chance of getting dropped by some drunk guy moving her. Her boyfriend lives there so she hardly has to go anywhere for a booty call. When they fight I am sure she has the power to make him sleep out on the couch. Unless she was moving back cause the broke up. Then I think you should get them back together or get him pegant and tell her she can't leave him like that.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

jk!

I never talk politics in person. Why let such trivial things interfere with real life friendships? I know how politics can be. In real life, I avoid it. My best friends are all leftists. We never talk politics.

So my question is this: Longhair, have you found someone else already?

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests
OHHH ZD if you sat next to me then you could help me change my adult diapers!!!

Ummm..... Can I move seats? Oh wait.... Hmmm..... where is Longhair?

(edited)

Hey guys,

sry I've been absent... was on the southside all weekend for a wedding... and got a few shows to go to this week. Just got in from a friend's debut at the House of Blues. Fun stuff. ZD, you're the first to ask for it so its yours. enjoy it man.

Have fun guys :(

PS: Chief I was kinda planning oncrashing with one of the ole SWG boys... I'm sure one might be able to squeeze you into a room somewhere... mayhbe finally i can ditch that now quasi famous THX quote.. "Good Morning LongHAir... my olived skinned lover" ...goodluck

Edited by LongHair

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

Hey Longhair, I appreciate it man. I had not planned to come so at the moment I am drasticly trying to work something out. I will know for sure in the next day or two if I can make it up. It is a 10 hour drive from me, although it looks like highway 77 will take me 98% of the way. So it should be an easy drive (though not with my junker). Wife has family who lives in Caldwell which is about 1.5 -2 hours before the event, so I am checking with her about maybe making it a short weekend vacation thing.

Unless of course someone driving North wants to make a carpool...?

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

SO, is there anyone going North on 77 that wants to car pool up? I gotta ask before proceeding to any other potential steps.