Titan Quest

Goofus Maximus

Perhaps wixy-poo can shed some light on this title?

In short: its extremely well done and a blast to play, but its exactly what you expect. theres nothing new or additions, its generic diablo clone through and through.

But to credit the game - its a blast to play, the physics and graphics are great, the Level up system not only rivals Diablo 2 and Sacred, but probably Trumps them both. and Co-Op over multiplayer is really fun

That being said, there are a few major issues.

#1: The Game engine is not optimized, infact its pretty much terrible. Very laggy/buggy. Lots of random crashes are reported (the forums are going nuts)

#2: Multiplayer over Lan is Filled to the brim with connection issues, it took me and my friends 4 hours to get 3 people connected and we Know what we are doing, the game engine is just riddled with holes.

Other then that, its very solid and worth the money. Doubly so if you enjoy it with a friend, because lets face it these games are made for co-op multiplayer.

The patch comes out Friday.

Well if they fix all the problems I've been hearing about, I might decide to get it after all.

Well the patch is out, and i've played after upgrading. It still crashes every once in a great while seemingly at random times. I have yet to try multiplayer yet. On the good side the crashes seem like they dont happen that often.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh people are playing this...cool! I picked it up last week and it's a blast...I just wish you could change the camera angle :bang: Otherwise it's sweet...but I think they could have varied some of the loot drops, my char. is level 13 and I have these two spider feet things as weapons that deal massive damage along with 60 poison damage over 6 seconds so I'm just slaughtering all dem baddies...I'll try to get on xfire so maybe some of us can try out this multiplayer thingmabob people are always yammering about