[Mmmm]caffeine

stutters

Another bad thing about energy drinks are all the acids in it. Help make your teeth rot faster. But yeah, I won't say anything about the stockpile of energy drinks in my closet. Case of Bawls, some other drinks I've been trying, and assorted mints. I already figured I'm going to have a couple problems in 15 years from all of this. I hit up every Starbucks I see too. And there's this new coffeeshop in a nearby town that I go to at least a couple times a week.

Red Bull© is banned in France, Norway, Turkey, and until recently, could only be bought at the pharmacy in Japan!

ROFL, thats funny :) Caffeine no longer has an effect on me, I have had it since I was one :blink:

I usually start my day with a red bull at the train station and a cup of coffee once I get down town...but if caffeine ends up being the thing that kills me I'll consider myself lucky.

(edited)
Red Bull© is banned in France, Norway, Turkey, and until recently, could only be bought at the pharmacy in Japan!

ROFL, thats funny :) Caffeine no longer has an effect on me, I have had it since I was one :blink:

that's where you're wrong. Caffeine no longer has any noticeable effect on you. Try not having any caffeine for a few weeks...then tell me it has no effect.

:peace:

Edited by Playaa/Pselus