BFG replacement service rocks!

bushwack

My kids computer started making a wicked racket, wonderful. Took a while before I isolated the noise to the 2 year old BFG 5900 XT that was in it, fan was about to die. Figured I'd take it out before the GPU overheated.

Thought I would just replace the cooler myself but shipping it to BFG would cost less. Called them on the 4th (wow they are open) and recieved a RMA number. Guess what I got back today? A new 6600 GT OC! The card is about 30% faster then the old one but when it comes to shader games, 10 fold (has shader 3 support). Plus it has a purty blue fan that lights up that maches thier case lighting.

Another thing: I never registered the card and they never asked for a proof of purchase.

Any other BFG fans? :luxhello:

I remember way...... back in 1992(?) I had a Logitrch mouse button die on me (plastic bit under the button that made contact with the circuit board broke off)

No receipt, no warrantee reg, I just called the 800 number, they told me to send it and the replacement was already on the way. (!!!)

Not bad for 1992

-Fk

I had a litter box that broke and when I called they sent me a new for $15 shipping. A new would have cost $125..so not bad..had nothing to show them.. :)