****Server Test Results****

Fatty

I played for a few hours last night.

I didn't keep a close eye on choke/in info, but it felt smooth enough for good gameplay. Although, I'm west coast, so I'm not really sure how things are supposed to be with 65ish ping.

I played for a few hours last night.

I didn't keep a close eye on choke/in info, but it felt smooth enough for good gameplay. Although, I'm west coast, so I'm not really sure how things are supposed to be with 65ish ping.

Good enough to stab me a few times raw... brutal.

In few words, all i can say about the "hypberboosted" westcoast immutable server is..... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol.

Its way worse. Choke has gone up.

tWc|RoGuE.gc

This weekend we're testing servers.

Come join us and leave feedback here.

GCftw.com | FF | HyperBoosted | WestCoast> *Immutable*

66.151.138.49:27015

GCftw.com | FF | HyperBoosted | MidWest > *Recrudescence*

216.52.148.55:27015

GCftw.com | FF | HyperBoosted | NoScope | MidWest > *Proj. Mayhem*

216.52.143.40:27015

(edited)

Choke's up a storm for me, I have like 60-90 choke at times. But I do have 10 ping.

Rice

jesus

elo

Forz

see major lag spike with everyone on the server reaching 150+. For some weird reason there are only 5 maps the admin can change it to. Rd time is back at 3:00 mins and roundlimit is set at nsane amount.

office went to 16-6 I think. no I didnt do a vote of any kind this time :). Also i have noticed some of the regulars have bad ping example jesus went from 5-15 to 20-30 meatwad also claims to have an additional 20-30 ping.

Edited by FORZ

GC Founder

Reports from within the server seem to have both extremes then, I'm seeing things like "good registration" "smooth" etc when asking through console.

Keep the info coming, but good and bad.

West is playing as smooth for me as the other 2, which is great. Where are you guys playing from? Possibly traceroute it and see. The box isn't a problem.

GC Founder

I'm going to close this topic. Between this and the several private forums, I can't keep track of all the tweaks needed. If you want to offer suggestions, feedback, whatever, please forward through a member of GC.

TY.

There's also a pinned topic above this one in this forum if you want to use that.