Hacker? Aimbot? How to tell?

Watch as the botter jumps in the turret, and whips around hitting all of his targets perfectly every time. And then when there aren't any targets around, he continues firing, waiting for the aimbot to trigger and snap back to a target.

I'll try to get more of botters out on foot.

dood, i'm saying, like...

That was totally Bushwack and Cannon!...

For real...

Bushwack I can believe. How I came out looking like that is something I don't understand except for the one time the whole game seemed to be acting up when that player initially said I was hacking.

dood, i'm saying, like...

That was totally Bushwack and Cannon!...

For real...

Tek, the world of Oblivion still have hold of you? You seem to be missing from UT lately, but I have too myself, Space Rangers 2 rocks!

Yeah that was T totally Cannon, I suck in the turret even with the bot hax. :blink:

Oh man, this was great. I got a message yesterday on youtube from a user with the subject "o great 1 more aimless b***h that bots":

its people like u that give online games a bad name because u cant aim for yourself u need a hack to do it what do u need some 1 to feed u 2 your just a aimless b***h with no skills what u get your *ss beat so much u went crazy i bet u think to yourself im good no one can beat me well thats just all in your head your nothing but a punk *ss aimless hacking f*** face noob with no skills if i seen u in real life i would break your f***in neck u peace of sh** no skill having noob

I sure did:

Whoa there, cowboy. I wasn't botting, I was recording a botter so other people could learn how to spot/ban one. I'm part of a gaming community that is all about a clean, no cheating gaming experience.

If you doubt my skills though, you can either take a look at my stats:

http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/playersta...p?player=251257

Or join me in the Gamerscoalition UT2004 server some time:

I used to be a clan trainer too, and I was invited into the #2 clan in TWL. My skills aren't in question here. :)

Or join me in the Gamerscoalition UT2004 server some time:

Nice response. Was he nice enough to leave a reply?

You would at least have fun with him before you threw him back, right? :D

(edited)
aimbots.....again?......oh boy.

NO! This is not the other discussion! :lol2:

I'm off for s'more cheat lovin'.

Respectfully,

peace of sh** no skill having noob

Edited by Unclean

I've never used one or really was 100% positive about a hax untill last weekend. It was late and I joined a Primeval demo server for some fun since my aim gets a little off on weekend nights. :mwink: Any way I met someone that just could not miss me with a shock rifle. I figued my balance was just off or something. UNTILL I was charging the middle node and saw a shock beem coming out of the middle of the tree trunk and hitting the node. So I ran around to the other side of the tree and sure enough there was Sir Hax-a-lot. Caused the game to stink, everyone complaining and leaving, but the best thing was the we still won the round. What a dill weed.