Unfortunately, a new cracker-related thread

Flitterkill

Currently January 2007, I'm not sure the tie in was specific to Vista or how the new DirectX would work in Vista.

Either way, that January 2007 date for Vista looks like it may be in doubt anyway, MS issued warnings 4 days ago that they may not hit January 07 as planned, and that could hit their profit forcasts.

I don't think that it's going to be like a lot of MS games (the new Halo etc.) that will only run on vista, but that it's being designed around performing at it's absolute best with Vista.

I could of course be wrong as a lot of this is just hearsay.

Well the thing is if atari is trying to base ut2k7 around vista, which it sounds like, how is CSS and other games going to coinside with it?

UH OH., sounds like another hl2 update. A BIG ONE.

(edited)
Well the thing is if atari is trying to base ut2k7 around vista, which it sounds like, how is CSS and other games going to coinside with it?

UH OH., sounds like another hl2 update. A BIG ONE.

I don't think Atari had much to do with the decision

Edited by Wentz

• 2 weeks later...
This can't even be the same game by now. We talking UT 2008 right, is't that how it works?

Bites too, 2004 is mostly dead and I have almost finished Painkiller. <----wonderful game

Start headshotting your neighbors with an airsoft pistol, that's what I do

ive never really played ut much, so i was anticipating ut 2007...i was even prepared to save up for it....

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! why must they always delay the good stuf!

To make it even gooder. Like HL2. :)

And wentz - I was looking at a p90 airsoft rifle that fires 400 rounds per minute @ 300 feet per second. Craziness.

(edited)
I was looking at a p90 airsoft rifle that fires 400 rounds per minute @ 300 feet per second. Craziness

Hey Unclean, that one should be ariving at my house in a couple of days--- :biglaugha: j/k

I have seen that one and its awsome. I like the M4 version of those also, along with the sniper ones. They reallly are pretty cool. What I usually do is shoot at the racoons with my paintball gun. It doesn't hurt them really, all it does is tick them off and they go slap the neihbors dog around for a while. :biglaugha::biglaugha:

Edited by Primus

I don't understand the airsoft thing. My 11 year old son has a BB rifle/hand gun, a compound bow, multiple airsoft guns, but he still want's more airsoft guns. I say screw airsoft if you have BB guns and especially a compound bow.

(edited)

oH BOY AN ANTI..... :freak:

There is nothing wrong with hunting.

That's how I eat.

Oh, by the way, that noob is Ted Nugent also.

Probably not old enough to know who he is.

tedflag3.jpg

Edited by shadow

What I usually do is shoot at the racoons with my paintball gun. It doesn't hurt them really, all it does is tick them off

Hmmm....

I have a racoon that thinks my deck is his toilet. Maybe I should start stalking him and shoot him

in the A** - then maybe he will go crap on the neighbor's dog!

I'd love to use the shotgun, but it makes a bit too much noise in a residential area (and since the local

chief of police lives a few doors down...)

Interesting idea though.

oH BOY AN ANTI..... :freak:

There is nothing wrong with hunting.

That's how I eat.

Oh, by the way, that noob is Ted Nugent also.

Probably not old enough to know who he is.

tedflag3.jpg

Ted Nubgent? never heard of em