Fan Fiction sign up

JackieChan

GC Alumni
(edited)

Alrighty, since I'm pretty excited to do this again, I'm posting sign-ups for my upcomming fan fiction. What is it about you ask?

It's based in the Resident Evil world!

Sure, you may be turned off a bit now, but people who gave it a shot really got into it when reading. This fan fiction will be written entirely by me, but you guys get the chance to take part in it! Heres what I ask of you. I'll have player positions listed, then all you need to do is post a reply with the following information (only needed if you want to be in the story). Rules also provided:

Name: (Can be a name you desire, or if you truely want... you can use your CS name for it. Server rules apply :D )

Sex:

Short Bio: (This is so we can get an idea what your character is like. Nationality, location of birth, past life experiences, etc. Also include how your character got involved with S.T.A.R.S. (optional. If you don't want to be a part of S.T.A.R.S., then you won't have a couple perks that they get. Spots for S.T.A.R.S. members will be limited.))

What kind of character you want: (see below)

Weapon(s): (In this field, you choose what weapon you start out with that is approperate to your class. Pictures are encouraged! Link to them only please. Soldiers, Medics, and the Alpha Leader are limited to an automatic rifle and a pistol (both of their choosing). The Heavy Weapon character gets to choose two primary weapons and a secondary weapon (light smg or pistol).

You don't need to go in serious detail with your bio, just provide enough information you think I'll need to get a good of your personality, etc.

Classes:

These are what we will be able to choose from. Depending on the character's situation, civilians caught up in the action will either share firearms, or be provided with one when they are introduced into the story. Here are the classes to choose from:

Alpha Leader: Tatsuhiko (JackieChan) - INGAME

Heavy Weaponeer: Jim/Chief (Chief) - INGAME

Soldier 1: Misery (Loki) - INGAME

Soldier 2: Farmer (Farmerisme) - INGAME

Medic: Bones (Batman) - INGAME

Civilian 1: Nick Zoro (Nick Soapdish)

Civilian 2: Dr. Sophie Brunn (Ebildustbunny) - INGAME

Civilian 3: Baraqel (Baruch) - INGAME

Careful which class you choose. Being the Heavy Weaponeer class hinders your character physically. They get exhausted faster, slow reflexes, and can potentionally die faster than the rest of the team. The medic is the most dependant of the classes to choose from. So it'll be up to the team to make sure that the medic survives the ordeal.

Characters can die from any means I choose from. Mostly from zombie attacks. If I happen to have your character die, don't think it's because I hate you (which'll be impossible because I <3 all of you :P ), it's part of the story.

Health Status

You get 5 health status levels. There as follows:

Fine

Caution

Caution

Danger

Dead

Obviously, the more damage you take, the worse your health status gets. Finding green herbs/medipacks (provided by the medic of the group) increases your health status one level, but you can never get back to the "Fine" condition once you have been wounded. You can only get up to yellow caution.

I hope I'm not missing anything... In the mean time, heres my character's information (also, use it as an example as well):

Name: Tatsuhiko

Sex: Male

Short Bio: Born in Japan, Tatsuhiko moved to the states mainly for schooling. He then recieved military training when he was only 18. He joined S.T.A.R.S. when he was 20. Many people got jealous of his abilities because he quickly passed through the ranks and recieved the highest rank for being an officer on duty. Alpha Team's leader. Compromised of only two people, Alpha Team was assigned only special jobs that didn't involve too much risk. So he mostly was given paper work with his partner.

Character Class: Alpha Leader

Weapons: M4 Colt Carbine, Raging Bull Magnum

Now I leave it up to you guys to support this. YOU MAY JOIN AT ANY TIME WHILE THE STORY IS IN PROGRESS AS WELL! The story needs at least 3 people to begin, so get postin! Also, as the story progresses, post things to keep me goin. I don't want to duck out of the story early due to loss of interest.

gl, hf.

Edited by JackieChan

Sounds like fun! :=

Name: Misery

Sex: Girl... Never tried... *Virgins always live in horror movies(stories too?)! :biglaugha:*

Short Bio:

Nationality... Asian + Imagination :)

Location of Birth... Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch...

Past life experiences... No family! They were killed by vampires! Grew up on the streets. Got picked on and beaten up a lot and naturally learned self-defense. Taken in by whatever country that city is from's government at 12 and trained for combat to defend the president/emperor/dictatior/whatever s/he may be! Very quick and good with decisions, good aim. Became the country's best soldier at 16. Ran away / abandoned the government at 17 to seek revenge. Her only interest is avenging her family. *Evil asians are so hot... drools* Heard that STARS dealth with very unusual/dangerous homicides and etc and thought that was her best bet for getting revenge. Government is still after her for abandoning them. Penalty is death. :)

Character Class: Soldier 1!

Weapons: Colt M4A1 and... Glock 17 with Amphibious Kit!

I hope my character atleast keeps your story more interesting... It'll be tough for sure. :)

Name: Farmer

Bio: Quiet and mysterious, no one knows much about his history. He has been with the squad for 6 months and has done his duties without complaint but has made no friends amoung STARS. Farmer has a slight New England accent when he does speak (which is rarely). His arms and chest are covered in scars from old injuries.

Class: Soldier

Weapons: He carries a Atchisson AA12 assault shotgun, a .45 Colt Automatic M1911, and a full belt of throwing knives. Such as these...

http://world.guns.ru/shotgun/sh29-e.htm

http://world.guns.ru/handguns/hg04-e.htm

http://www.throwzini.com/jkoch_diamond.html

(edited)

Nationality: American (he prefers Texan)

Location of Birth: Texas

Currently drives: A truck...cars are for sissies

Weapons: Angry temper!

Spends his time: Yelling at "nancies" and playing video games, notably Counter Strike: Source

Name: Matt Lunk :D

Edited by Pope

No character class, pope?

Plus, fill out the rest of the info!

Hehe, it was more of a joke really than anything else. But just so you know, Lunk's weapon of choice is his most palpable anger. :blink:

GC Alumni
(edited)

ah, comon, I want this to be a serious thing. don't pope it up with your pope...iness...

I'd like to get a medic in here before I actually start this. The more people in this, the better it is.

Edited by JackieChan

GC Alumni
(edited)
I want to give this a try seriously. Let me know what you need of me.

Just to read it and comment on it whenever I make an addition :)

and occasionally choose decisions I make when the time comes.

Okay, I'm going to start this. I hope people enjoy it as much as I write it.

Edited by JackieChan

Name: Bones

Short Bio: After serving most of my youth in street gangs getting alot of experience dressing wounds and taking bullets out of gang members, I decided to join the military and put my knowledge to good use...

What kind of character you want: Medic

Weapon(s): automatic rifle and a pistol... Ill post links later..

Name: Bones

Short Bio: After serving most of my youth in street gangs getting alot of experience dressing wounds and taking bullets out of gang members, I decided to join the military and put my knowledge to good use...

What kind of character you want: Medic

Weapon(s): automatic rifle and a pistol... Ill post links later..

Jackie already started it off and needs a medic, check the thread in this forum for the story.

Know what? I was wrong to assume you guys would actually take something like this seriously.

Jackie, keep going with it, there are some that want to read what you write. Ignore the silly character add ons.

And for the record... PLEASE NO MORE JOKE POSTS HERE PLEASE.

Cool idea! I have a character:

Name: Jim, goes by Chief (Spefial Forces Warrant Officer, see below for origin of Chief)

Short Bio: Jim was born in Houston, Texas to a military family. Moving frequently, Jim speaks with a neutral American accent, years living abroad aided his development of proficiency in Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian through US Army language courses and years of operations in Special Forces including assignments for CIA DOO clandestine ops. The only living member of his family, Jim is known as an "assault" guy willing to breach and enter. Jim prefers to enter the battlefield adequately equipped and collect necessary supplies, weapons, and equipment from fallen adversaries. His penchant for assault lead to opportunites for wet work with the CIA. Operators are known to tell stories where Jim dispatched a small contigent of Tangos with a silenced .45 and commandeered their MG-mounted technical vehicle. Driving at break-neck speeds through the dusty village, Jim flanked the larger opposing force and provided a devasting covering fire allowing allied forces to advance and take their objective.

His penchant for commandeering vehicles through force elimination ultimately earned him the nickname "Chief" when he captured a helicopter in Central Asia. Landing at the designated rally-point, the team leader asked Jim, "How did you come by a helo, Sargeant?" To which Jim replied, "Well I promoted myself to Chief Warrant Officer."

As a Special Forces Weapons Seargant, Jim is proficient in all firearms, foreign and domestic.

Military basics:

Ranger Tab

Airborne qualified

Sniper qualified

3rd SF group

SFOD-D

CIA dossier classified

What kind of character you want: Heavy Weaponeer

Weapon(s):

Weapon of choice: Customized .45 based on the 1911, manufactured by Wilson Custom Combat and serviced by Special Forces armorers at Ft. Bragg, NC. Wilson .45

Primary weapon: M4 carbine manufactured by Rock River Arms

Primary weapon alternative: Heavy caliber (.308) Heckler & Koch G3 for increased stopping power and squad fire support HK G3

GC Alumni

WOW.

Now thats what I call a post, chief. Awesome.

Now that all S.T.A.R.S. positions are taken, doesn't mean you won't be able to join. You can still join, but you will be in the class of "Civilians". They don't get firearms (unless specified), but can carry knowledge that the team doesn't know of yet.

ok seriously I will be a civillian

Name: Nick Zoro

Bio: College graduate in Physics with Math minor. Emplyed as a Research Engineer at a university conducting research for armor for the Army and Navy. Former track and cross-country star. Qwerky sense of humor.

actually that isnt far from the truth at all.

Civillian

Name: Dr. Sophie Brunn ((Dr. Lori Mason))

Sex: Female

Bio: Ex-Umbrella Corp Employee. Worked in operations utilizing genetic engineering and bioweaponry at Umbrella Medical Facility. Employed for 3 years... She is one of the many biologists the continuing reasearch of the T-virus and worked in many smaller project. One unforunate day... there was a small outbreak in one of the facilities...she was one of the few lucky ones that avoided the infection. Umbrella had sent a team to neutralize the situation, and clear out the evidence. They killed the most of the survivors...Luckly a she and a few scientist knew that this would happen and slipped out. Persumed dead she and the other scientists... One of the scientists who lead them out was apart of an unknown faction against Umbrella Corp. through this group... Lori and the other scientists were able to attain new identities... and new lives... under the name Sophie Brunn.

Currently she's a doctor at the local hospital that runs the ER during the late night shift.

What kind of character you want: Doctor

Weapon(s): No weapon skills... Smart doctory skillz!

GC Alumni

Since I see alot of people joining this, don't expect to get into the story right away like I did with all but Chief's character. I have to make it somewhat plausable, so don't get disappointed if you end up getting into the story near the end. I'll do the best I can not to leave anyone out.

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Baraqel

Bio: Orphaned at birth he was taken in by an old cowboy who ran a boys camp. The man seeing him so like himself took Baraqel in as a son. At the age of 6 while out varmint shooting his father encouraged Baraqel to shoot his prized hunting rifle. After initial trepidation Baraqel took the rifle and pegged a rat and 50 yards. His father bagan his training as a marksman and soon Baraqel was beating seasoned veterans in competitions around the country. He has never handled a large rifle though.

Class:civilian with weps knowledge

Weapons:his fathers hunting rifle A Mauser Karabiner 98k (with no ammo 8mm luck finding any of that in RE)

Skills: Good with intel/recon and a reasonable marksman