Resident Evil

JackieChan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As soon as the group went through the doorway, Sophie grabbed the knob and slammed it shut. She heard screams from Tatsuhiko to open the door, but she ignored his demands and put one hand on the ladder and climbed up. She opened the hatch, climbed into the room above, and closed it. As soon as she did that, she heard faint, heavy footsteps below. "Crap..." she said as she hurried across the room. She took out her name badge that was consealed under her shirt and swipped it across the card reader. The reader beeped and the light turned green. She turned the handle with both hands and pulled as hard as she could. The door slowly opened and she hurried inside and closed it behind her. "Why would they take the stairs..." she said to herself as she turned on the light next to the door. The light flickered and the room lit up as if it was a sunny day with no clouds. Rows of guns filled the room. She walked past all the weapons ranging from pistols, to shotguns, to machine guns. She walked over to a computer console, and typed in her username and password. Air hissed out of the case next to the desk. She bent over and picked up the firearm. She inputed 5 digits and the gun beeped, the row of lights on the side lit up like a christmas tree, and the gun released its safety mechanism. "Dang I love this thing. Shame none of the researchers who designed this weapon got to see it actually be made..." She attached the strap onto the gun, put it around her shoulder, and went through the back of the room.

"Time... to head down."

Tatsuhiko and the others waited for the elevator to stop on their floor. Tatsuhiko motioned for everyone to step back from it. He didn't want another Bones incident. The elevator stopped on their floor, made a low tone, and the saftey door opened. Tatsuhiko shined his light inside. Nothing. "Okay everyone, it's clear." Tatsuhiko said as he entered the elevator. Jim, Misery, and Baraqel followed Tatsuhiko in the elevator. Tatsuhiko shined his light on the elevator buttons and saw only one other button to press: B5. Tatsuhiko pushed the button with the end of his gun and the elevator door began to slowly close. The elevator made a ding sound and started is slow decend. Just then something hissed and crawled very fast across the hallway the group was just in. "What the hell was that?!" Jim exclaimed as he looked frantically at everyone else.

"I don't know..." Tatsuhiko said. A loud thud sounded above them. "Whatever it is, it's on top of us!" Another loud thud came from the top of the elevator. Then another one. Then the sound of metal being torn away. "It's coming in!" Tatsuhiko yelled as he aimed his gun at the top of the elevator and shot where the sound was coming from. Hisses and screeches came from the elevator. A loud thud came from the bottom! "Two?!" Jim said as he shot the floor around his feet. Tatsuhiko went to the side of the elevator and shot up at the ceiling. Baraqel sat in a corner aiming his gun at the ceiling making sure he could get a clear shot. A long arm pierced through the metal ceiling and just missed Tatsuhiko as he jumped aside. Misery shot at the arm as blood sprayed in all directions. The arm retracted and then the hole got bigger. The thing jumped inside the elevator and slashed Tatsuhiko across the chest. Tatsuhiko screamed as dropped his gun and fell to his knees and fell to his side. Misery shot the monster in the face and it exploded everywhere. "Tatsuhiko!!" Jim yelled as he shot the floor around him seeing bits of blood fly though the bullet holes. The other monster on the bottom tore away at the metal below Jim and he fell through the weakened floor. Jim screamed as he grabbed the part of the floor and unloaded his gun into the monster on the bottom of the elevator. The monster fell of the elevator and disappeared from sight. Baraqel helped Jim up into the elevator as Misery was already attending to Tatsuhiko. "Hes losing alot of blood fast, and without a medic..." Baraqel said.

"No!" Jim said, "Don't die on us!"

"The wound is fairly big." Jim took off one of his shirts and tried to cover up the wound. He applied pressure on the wound and soon his shirt was almost covered in blood. "Tatsuhiko!"

"Guys. *cough* It's been a blast..." Tatsuhiko muttered with half open eyes.

"Don't talk! Save your strength!" Jim yelled as he continued to apply pressure to the wound.

"I kind if wanted to.... to see what was in store for us later..."

"Tatsuhiko! Shut up!"

"Don't. Just go. This is your stop... You're *cough* in command now..." The elevator made another low ding sound as the door opened slowly. Jim looked back at Tatsuhiko to see his eyes were closed.

Tatsuhiko, Alpha Team Leader, has been killed in action.

Jim slowly got up, collected his and Tatsuhiko's gun and left the elevator without uttering a single word. Misery sniffled and followed suit. Baraqel followed behind Misery who took one glance back into the elevator as they continued on down the hallway.

Tatsuhiko - Dead

Misery - Danger

Farmer - Dead

Bones - Dead

Jim - Danger

Sophie Brunn - ????

Baraqel - Caution

GC Alumni
(edited)

I was going to add another one today... but some "complications" occured and I lost my progress. So I will probably put one in tomorrow... or today.

Procrastination ftw! :freak:

If you must know, I closed all my firefox windows forgetting I had some of it written already.

Because of Kruten, it'll be until tomorrow :P

Edited by JackieChan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...