Resident Evil

JackieChan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What the hell....." Sophie said as she heard the faint sound of footsteps in water fade into nothing. No one from the team was conscious. Still not wanting to get wet, she sat next to Jim waiting for him to awaken. His chest slowly rose and fell with each breath he took. She took out another syringe from her lab coat and stuck it into Jim's arm. She injected the contents into him and took the syringe out and tossed it. She waited and Jim shot up. "What the.... where.... Sophie! Where is everyone?!" Jim said.

"Look around, they're all unconscious. That 'thing' basically wrecked all of you."

"Why.... why are you still alive then?"

"I'm not quite sure.... it just looked at me and walked off...." Jim stood up and the pain hit him like a slap in the face. He fell to his knees fell on his back. "AHH!" He yelled as he rolled onto his side because his back hurt so badly. Sophie covered her mouth with he hand to keep herself from laughing. Jim fought the pain and sat back up. "Ugh..... we got to get the others up here...." Jim said as he eased himself into the water and waded toward Tatsuhiko. He dragged him up to the ledge Sophie was sitting on and went to Misery. Then to Bones. "Oh... my God...." Jim said as he saw Bones's leg. He could literally tell that the bones in his leg were broken in two. Jim eased Bones onto the ledge and examined his leg. He could see where the bone was broke and did the best he could to dress the leg as best as possible. Tatsuhiko was the first to awaken amongst the unconscious team. He sat up and felt intense pain in his chest. "Wh.....what... the h----hell w--as th---that th-ing?!" said Tatsuhiko as he was trying to endure the pain.

"We don't know.... I hope we don't run into that thing ever again..." Jim said as he finished dressing Bones's leg.

"What...what happ--happened to--him?" Tatsuhiko said.

"That thing broke his leg."

"He tried to jump away and the thing's fist hit his leg instead of his body..." Sophie said as she stared down at Bones.

"Ugh...." Tatsuhiko said as he held his chest and waited for everyone to wake up.

Conditions

Tatsuhiko - Caution

Misery - Danger

Farmer - Dead

Bones - Danger

Jim - Danger

Sophie Brunn - Fine

"Bones is gonna have one helluva wakeup call..." Jim said as he looked down into the shallow sewer water. Misery opened her eyes slowly and immediately felt a incredible headache overwhelm her. She screamed out in agony as she held put pressure on her head with both hands trying to supress the pain. The pain was so great that she felt like banging her head against the wall to relieve herself from it. She laid down and rolled on her side moaning at the pain. Tatsuhiko ignored Misery's groans of pain and crossed the sewer passageway and looked into the hallway that "thing" came down. "Jim, bring Sophie over here. Then you and Misery carry Bones. If you get any sign of him waking up, lay him down on the ground." Tatsuhiko said with his back toward them.

"Can't you let them rest first? Recover a bit?!" Sophie said as she watched Misery roll into a ball still holding her head.

"We don't know if or when that thing is going to come-----come back..." Tatsuhiko coughed from the pain in his chest. "Our first priority is to get out of here..."

".....It's up to Jim." Sophie said looking at Jim at the corner of her eye.

"Well.... If Misery is able to bear the pain. I have no objections." Jim said looking at Misery. She was merely shaking her head meaning no.

Tatsuhiko sat down in the hallway waiting for Misery to recover. Making sure no one was looking, Sophie reached into another pocket of her lab coat and took out a multi-colored pill. She poked Misery and handed it to her. Sophie motioned for her to swallow it and looked away as if nothing happened. With her head throbbing, Misery took the pill, looked at it for a second, and threw it into the back of her throat and swallowed it. Misery slowly sat up and noticed that her headache was gone. She opened her mouth, but again, no words came out. Jim looked over at her and saw her jump into the water. "What the...." Jim said as Tatsuhiko looked back and saw Misery looking at him as if she were ready for action. Tatsuhiko got up and saw Misery pointing at Jim to pick up Bones. Sophie walked along the edge of the sewer and reached the side Tatsuhiko was on and waited for the two to bring Bones over to them. "Everyone ready?" Tatsuhiko said as he armed his gun, ignoring the pain in his chest. He then walked down the hall with everyone close behind.

The hallway was packed with locked doors. Water dripping from the ceiling making several noticeable puddles in the water. Tatsuhiko's flashlight beam bounced from wall to wall trying to see where this place would take them. They rounded the corner and saw a ladder at the end. Sophie, who was at the rear, was checking all the doors behind them. Once they reached the ladder, Sophie turned the knob to the last one and felt that it was unlocked. Tatsuhiko flashed his light at the wall next to the door and saw a rusted sign that was labeled "Stairs". "Hmm.... What do you guys think we should take?" Tatsuhiko asked.

Conditions

Tatsuhiko - Caution

Misery - Danger

Farmer - Dead

Bones - Danger

Jim - Danger

Sophie Brunn - Fine

--------------------

Which path should the group take?

A. Ladder

B. Stairs

--------------------

GC Alumni
Can dead people vote?

anyone can. doesn't matter if your in the story, dead, don't even care about the story, just fumbling around... doesn't matter.

Take the ladder and you'll get knifed in the back take the stairs

What do you mean by that? Whos gonna knife who?

Edited by JackieChan

"We should take the stairs." Jim said looking at the ladder. "We have to take Bones's condition into consideration..."

"Your right." Tatsuhiko said as he slowly opened the door. Sophie looked at the ladder. "Idiots..." she muttered under her breath as she followed the group.

Tatsuhiko flashed his light against the walls making sure nothing was there. Once all of them walked into the room, the door slamed shut behind them. Tatsuhiko turned around quickly and saw Sophie wasn't behind them! Tatsuhiko ran up to the door, but found no knob. Only a keyhole. "Sophie! Open this door!" Tatsuhiko yelled as he heard clanging noises fade upward. "Damn it..." Tatsuhiko said as he turned around to the other three. "She ran off..."

"Why?!" Jim said with a worried tone.

"I have no idea. She always seemed kind of shadey..."

"That's just great... We have an unconscious person with a broken leg, and a mute." Misery looked at him with shrinkwrapped eyes and shot her head away from him.

"Look, you don't have to get mad at Misery just because something like that happened."

"I'm not mad at her... I---"

"Then don't call her a mute!"

Tatsuhiko lowered his gun and backed up against the door. He then heard thunderous footsteps in the background. "Oh crap... It's our 'friend'..." Tatsuhiko said. "Quick! Up the stairs!" Tatsuhiko quietly said as they rushed up the stairs as fast as they could. Once they reached the top, they found an open janator closet and hid inside. The door below them burst open and a loud thud of metal hit the ground. They waited patiently as the footsteps were growing stronger. Tatsuhiko flipped the flashlight off on his gun and put his ear against the doorframe just enough so it was out of view. He felt like a little kid playing Hide and Seek. The person got to the top of the stairs and stopped. He heard the sound of metal tearing apart and being thrown down the stairwell. The footsteps began again and then fade into nothing. They waited a bit to make sure the person was gone and then Tatsuhiko said, "We have to find Sophie...."

"You crazy?! I'm not going anywhere with that 'thing' nearby!" Jim exclaimed in a quiet voice.

"We have no choice! We have to get out of here too! My first priority is to get all of you out of here. You guys before myself."

"Very noble. It'll all become moot if we all die by that 'thing'!"

"Look. I'm the officer in charge here. You have to do what I tell you to."

"Not when our lives depend on staying here, or fighting the hammer of death!"

Tatsuhiko knew he wasn't going to win and Jim was obviously getting very aggrivated with Tatsuhiko. "Lets... lets just stay here until Bones wakes up..." Tatsuhiko said as he put his head against the wall.

Conditions

Tatsuhiko - Caution

Misery - Danger

Farmer - Dead

Bones - Danger

Jim - Danger

Sophie Brunn -????

GC Alumni
Trying to create some tension between us? I'll hold you responsible if I'm distracted during my drive and get a speeding ticket. And you better just keep my character alive! :wiggle2:

rofl :biglaugha:

Expect the unexpected.

*edit

I'll maybe add something tonight after work...

Edited by JackieChan

• 2 weeks later...

rofl

For some odd reason, I either can't come up with stuff, or I don't have time to do it.

It's not that I don't want to, because I do, but the trouble with having to some up with stuff takes time.

I'll push for somethin tonight if I remember.

A half hour later, Tatsuhiko was woken up by Jim's voice. "--uhiko! Tatsuhiko! Wake up!"

"Huh?" Tatsuhiko said coming out of his sleep.

"Bones is awake..." Jim said as he turned his head to Bones in the corner of the walk-in closet, moaning in pain. "It doesn't appear that his leg is broken, just fractured. He should be able to walk fine if he keeps his weight off of it..."

Tatsuhiko got up and looked at everyone. "I'm worried about Sophie..."

"I'm sure shes fine." Jim said.

"Why... why did she decide to abandon us?"

"I admit that was kind of sketchy, but she's probably fine."

"....."

"I think it's safe to say we're ready to go."

"Huh?"

"You were right. It was stupid of me to say to stay here for a while."

Tatsuhiko remained quiet. He collected his gun, walked out of the closet, and looked through the torn apart doorway. "Whoa..." Tatsuhiko said, "We're in a storeage complex..."

"What?" Jim got up and looked from behind Tatsuhiko. "Wow, you're right." Jim passed by Tatsuhiko and looked around. "Theres another torn out door frame at the end of the room..." Jim said as he took a step back.

"This may sound odd, but we should go that way..."

"What?! You crazy?!"

"It might lead to somewhere important!"

".....Fine. Then again, I don't see why we shouldn't."

Tatsuhiko went back in and told Bones and Misery that they were ready to go. Bones picked himself up and Misery helped him walk toward them. "This place looks abandoned." Jim said suddenly, looking around. Tatsuhiko passed by Jim with Misery and Bones following. Jim shrugged and followed them down the hall toward the damaged doorway.

After they entered the hallway, it turned pitch black. They shined their lights around and saw a set of stairs at the end of the hall. Tatsuhiko hurried ahead of them and looked down the stairs to see anything, but all he could see was darkness. He turned around and saw an elevator, lights working and everything. Jim caught up with him and said, "What the... a working elevator?! How is that possible?" Jim put his ear to the elevator door and heard the sounds which meant it was in working condition. "I'm not up for those stairs...." Bones said with a frown on his face looking down the stairs. "Well, which way should we take?" Tatsuhiko said as he faced everyone.

Conditions

Tatsuhiko - Caution

Misery - Danger

Farmer - Dead

Bones - Danger

Jim - Danger

Sophie Brunn - ????

--------------------

Which path should the group take?

A. Elevator

B. Stairs

--------------------