Resident Evil

JackieChan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must have been about 10 minutes. Tatsuhiko was still carrying Sophie on his back. "Ugh.... need to rest." He said as he found the nearest ledge, sat Sophie on it, and laid down on top of it. "Comon. Your specially trained for this kind of stuff, and you can't even lift me?! Some leader you are." Sophie said as she picked up the magnum and started pointing it at things. "Well, I'm not use to carrying people for lengthy periods of time. My motto is 'if they can walk, let them', so I don't carry very many people." Tatsuhiko sat up and quietly listened to the sound of rushing water. In the distance, he swore he heard splashing sounds of hurried footsteps....

----------

Jim, Bones, and Misery went down the stairs and immediately saw two hallways. One to the left, and one to the right. Bones looked in both ways and saw green light emitting from the left hallway's corner. "Hm... he probably knew we were coming. Smart fella." Jim said as he limped ahead with Bones sturggling to carry Misery. "God... when is she going to wake up?!" Bones said as he boosted her on his back more and continued walking. The winding hallway was empty. Nothing in sight at all. Jim saw a light coming from a door up ahead. "What the... power? Here?" Jim opened the door and saw dozens of computer monitors. All of which were showing graphs, spreadsheets, and lines of code. Jim looked around and saw no one there. "Theres no one here..." Jim said as he left the room. "Lets keep going, we have to run into them eventually."

Jim continued down the hallway with Bones and Misery not too far behind. He then saw another green light up ahead. Jim rounded the corner, shined his light down the hallway, and discovered a manhole unsealed. "This way! Hurry!" Jim said as he went as fast as he could to the manhole. Jim pushed the manhole aside and went down. "Hand me Misery carefully." Jim said as Bones knelt down, and carefully lowered Misery to Jim. Bones then went down the ladder and put Misery on his back again. The sound of running water could be heard in all directions. But a different sound caught his ear. The very faint sound of footsteps in water. "He must be down here!" Jim exclaimed as he went as fast as he could toward the sound. "Wait up! Ugh..." Bones said as he carried Misery.

Several minutes later, Jim heard voices in the distance. He bolted as fast as he could toward the sound. Jim rounded the corner and saw two people talking. Jim went around the corner and said to himself, "Tatsuhiko? Whos the...." Jim started walking toward the two people on one of the ledges. Bones arrived at the corner, and looked past it and saw Jim half-way between him and the other people. Jim was within 20 feet of the two people and said, "Tatsuhiko, that you?" Tatsuhiko looked behind him and saw Jim standing there. "Jim! Wheres everyone else?!"

"They're coming. I just wanted to make sure it was you" Jim let out a weak smile as Bones and Misery joined Jim.

"Hey.... where's Farmer? Still back there?" Tatsuhiko asked as he looked around behind them. The Jim and Bones remained silent. To Tatsuhiko, that let out a thousand words. "He... died. How?" Tatsuhiko said realizing the truth and put his gaze upon Jim and the others.

"Zombie attack... in the dining hall...." Tatsuhiko got up quickly.

"How many of them were there?"

"Around 30 to 40. There were quite a bit there..."

"I see...." Tatsuhiko said as he lowered his gaze away from the three.

"Whos... she?" Jim said finally.

"Sophie. Dr. Sophie Brunn." Sophie said as she slowly twirled the magnum Tatsuhiko gave her.

"I....see. From that computer room, I bet, huh?"

"Yeah." Tatsuhiko said as he sat down still taking in that Farmer was no longer with them.

Conditions

Tatsuhiko - Fine

Misery - N/A

Farmer - Dead

Bones - Caution

Jim - Danger

Sophie Brunn - Fine

If you're trying to make me feel guilty for putting you out of your misery it won't work...I made my debut at "danger" and Tatsu is going around solo everywhere and is still fine...If anything, we need to blame Bones for not keeping us healthy and point a finger of suspicion at Tatsu (I think he's in cahoots with the zombie folks)! :biglaugha:

lol chief. sure, blame everything on my character. I'll add a little more to the story, but expect a probable full length addition when I wake up.

----------

"I still can't believe he's gone..." Tatsuhiko said as he leaned his gun against his shoulder. "Well, theres no use worrying about it, all there is to do now is find out where this sewer system goes." Jim said as he leaned against the wall. Bones in the meantime, was still trying to revive Misery. Jim looked toward the two of them and said, "Geez... shes been out for a while.... Shes still breathing, right?"

"Yeah. Not sure why shes not waking up though..." Bones replied scratching his head.

"Well... Tatsuhiko, when are we going to continue?"

"Um...." he said looking at Sophie who was still fiddling around with the gun Tatsuhiko gave her, "A few more minutes. Can you walk alright?"

"Yeah. Maybe a little on the slow side, but I'll be fine..."

"Good. I just hope no one dies on me." Tatsuhiko said looking at Misery.

"I can't believe shes been out this long." Bones said as he looked at her and then went back to check his ammo supply.

"Hold on," Sophie said, "give her this." She pulled out a tiny syringe out from her pocket and handed it to Bones, "stick it in her vein and inject the entire thing." Bones cocked an eyebrow, took the syringe and stuck it into Misery's vein. He injected the entire contents, and pulled it out. "Nothing..." Bones said. Suddenly, Misery coughed up a little bit of blood and rolled onto her side, still coughing. "Holy crap!" Bones said as he jumped back. Misery continued coughing up blood then looked up at Bones with tears in her eyes. "Misery?" Tatsuhiko said as he leaned over to look at her. She looked at him, then at everyone else. She remained silent. "I was afraid of that... the side effect to that was the person who uses it loses their voice temporally. I don't know what causes that." Sophie said.

"What the heck was that stuff anyway?" Tatsuhiko said.

"Nothing too special, just medicine my research team invented. For some reason, it's able to revive people who are unconscious."

"Hmm..."

"What?"

"Nothing, we should move on now... we have to find a way out of this place."

Conditions

Tatsuhiko - Fine

Misery - Caution

Farmer - Dead

Bones - Caution

Jim - Caution

Sophie Brunn - Fine

I know how long you guys have been waiting for this. Here is the long waited addition to it!

----------

Tatsuhiko got up and dropped down into the water. "Lets keep going. We're not going to be getting anywhere sitting here." Sophie jumped on his back and led the way down the corridor.

Several minutes of walking, they came to a dead end. "Now what?" Bones said as he shined his light at the wall. "Is that door locked?" Jim said as he walked over to it.

"Probably is." Tatsuhiko said as he turned around. Jim turned the doorknob, faced them and said, "hey, it's unlocked." He opened the door and turned back toward it. He saw something in the distance. He shined his light at it and saw someone with a dark greyish-green trenchcoat with pale skin walking toward them. "Hmm..." Jim said as the others turned back toward Jim and peered around him into the hallway.

*Clomp. Clomp. Clomp.*

"Um... hello?" Jim said as he held out his hand.

*Clomp. Clomp. Clomp.*

"Shoot it." Bones said. "No way that guy is a human."

*Clomp. Clomp. Clomp.*

"Don't just stand there!" Sophie said as she was starting to get worried.

*Clomp. Clomp. Clomp.*

Misery stared into the person's eyes. She immediately began to get shivers down her spine and became very frightened.

*Clomp.*

The person stopped. It stood there, staring at the group. It's emotionless face peered at them for a very long time. Suddenly, it burst out into a sprint toward Jim who was still standing in the doorway. The person collided into Jim who was sent flying straight back into the brick wall on the other side of the hallway. A loud crash emitted from the wall behind the group and Jim fell face first on the ledge, almost rolling into the water. Tatsuhiko sat Sophie down on the ledge next to Jim and took out his M4 and began shooting at the person.

*BLAM BLAM BLAM!*

Nothing happened. The person stood his ground as if small pebbles were being thrown at him by small kids. The person turned his gaze toward Tatsuhiko who was backing away. The person jumped toward him and struck him in the gut. Tears flowed from Tatsuhiko's eyes as blood shot out from his mouth. Tatsuhiko was sent flying through the air and hit one of the ledges against the wall with a hard thud and fell into the water. Bones and Misery, with their guns drawn, stood in awe of this person's power. They both unloaded their guns, but the person slowly made it's way toward the two of them. He raised his giant fist and swung it at Bones. Bones tried to jump back, but the person's fist contacted his left leg and Bones felt as if the bones in his leg shattered immediately. He was sent backwards spinning through the air and landed in the water. The person met his gaze with Misery who stood there, breathing rapidly. The person cupped his fists together and hit Misery atop her head and she collapsed like a ragdoll in the water. Sophie raised her head to the person after looking at Misery. The person walked over to her stood there. Sophie was shaking uncontrollably expecting a severe blow to her fragile body. The person continued staring at her, then turned it's back and walked into the darkness.

Conditions

Tatsuhiko - Caution

Misery - Danger

Farmer - Dead

Bones - Danger

Jim - Danger

Sophie Brunn - Fine

The person jumped toward him and struck him in the gut. Tears flowed from Tatsuhiko's eyes as blood shot out from his mouth. Tatsuhiko was sent flying through the air and hit one of the ledges against the wall with a hard thud and fell into the water.

Conditions

Tatsuhiko - Caution

What??

The person jumped toward him and struck him in the gut. Tears flowed from Tatsuhiko's eyes as blood shot out from his mouth. Tatsuhiko was sent flying through the air and hit one of the ledges against the wall with a hard thud and fell into the water.

Conditions

Tatsuhiko - Caution

What??

don't question me. you can take a lot of damage before getting to red danger.

Conditions

Tatsuhiko - Caution

What??

don't question me. you can take a lot of damage before getting to red danger.

Just on comparison of other incidents.

(edited)
Tatsuhiko got up and dropped down into the water. "Lets keep going. We're not going to be getting anywhere sitting here."

Oh the irony! At least we're on the move!! Now keep em coming wewt wewt!

Edited by Chief