Resident Evil

JackieChan

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm sharing a bed with a potential zombie!?! :spin2: This could very interesting. :hug:

DOH! I'm a potential zombie! I was sitting there thinking you were going to kill me off by having me get attacked by a zombie...

Bones frantically tried to work on Misery to get her to wake up. Soon, he had to resort to using CPR. Tatsuhiko paced the dim-lighted room. Their flashlights were their only source of light for the room... except for the moon in the sky, but that wasn't really helping too well.

Tatsuhiko looked at Farmer who was sitting against the wall. He then looked at Jim, who was still breathing, but not awake. Then at Bones and Misery. He shook his head, grabbed his gun and went toward the door. "Where.. are you going?" asked Farmer who glanced up at Tatsuhiko with a worried look on his face.

"I can't take this anymore. We're not getting anywhere, in the mean time, we're losing everyone. I'm finding us a way into that basement and into that sewer system. I'm not risking anyone out here anymore. Bones, tend to everyone. Especially Jim and Misery. Make sure they live." Tatsuhiko removed the nightstand out from behind the door, put his hand on the doorknob and said, "Bones, baracade the door once I leave." He opened the door, and closed it with a mild thud. Bones heard footsteps fade away as he looked at the walls as if he could see right through them.

----------

Tatsuhiko came to the end of the hallway he was in. He checked the last door and it was unlocked. He opened it to find the floor gone. He shined his light into the floor below and found tables strewn everywhere. He jumped down and found himself in the dining hall. He looked around and saw nothing in sight. He then heard a loud crash of pots and pans in the kitchen across the room. He shined his light over there and saw nothing. Must be a rat or something.... Tatsuhiko thought as he looked around the room again. He went to the door on the far side of the room and opened the door. He found stairs going down. Just then, he heard shuffling feet behind him. Zombies were coming out of nowhere in the kitchen area and coming out into the dining room. "****.... I won't be able to get back now... I'm probably better off by myself." Tatsuhiko said as he made his way down the stairs.

Conditions

Tatsuhiko - Fine

Misery - N/A

Farmer - Caution

Bones - Fine

Jim - Danger

GC Alumni
(edited)

The rest of the team waited for at least 30 minutes. "Maybe he'll come back soon?" Farmer said anxiously.

"I doubt it... Maybe he got himself cut off from us? Or worse..." Bones said as he checked up on Misery again.

"Don't say that. I'm sure hes fine. We... should probably go look for him after Misery and Jim snap out of it..."

"I say we leave them. They'll only slow us down"

"How can you say that?"

"Look at them! They're not going to wake up anytime soon, and this chick is most likely done for!"

"You're just saying that because you haven't gotten into a situation like we did yet." Bones walked over to Farmer and said, "look, punk. We finish them now, and look for that stupid leader of ours."

"You can, I won't leave comrades behind."

"....." Bones took out his pistol and aimed it at Misery.

"NO! STOP!"

Bones put his hand on the trigger.

"Why should I waste valuable medical supplies on people who are just going to die anyway?"

Bones pulled the hammer back.

"We're all going to die here anyway! It'll be less painful for them!"

Bones steadied his aim at Misery's forehead.

Farmer was too weak to stop Bones. Nothing he said was going to persuade him. A bead of sweat drizzled down Bones' forehead as he aimed his gun at the Alpha Team member. He readjusted his grip on his gun, breathed carefully, and blinked serveral times.

"You really think you can do it?"

Bones looked at Jim. "You're... awake?"

"*cough* yes.... have been for a bit. I didn't want to interrupt 'happy time' between you."

"You.... moron." Bones said as he lowered his gun. Jim weakly sat up in the bed and turned to Bones. "Look, no one is killing anyone here. If anything..... where's Tatsuhiko?"

"He went off on his own to find a way to the basement."

"You... you let him go alone?! What if he gets into trouble? Gets cut off from the rest of us?"

"He... he wouldn't take no for an answer. He persisted on going alone."

"We... we gotta help him then. We have to find him!"

"Only if it were that easy.. we don't have any idea where he went."

"We have to look then. Farmer, what do you say?"

"Fine with me." Farmer said with a tired look on his face.

"Okay then.. Bones, carry Misery on your back, let's go find us our leader."

----------

Tatsuhiko made his way down the steps into the basement. The hallways were dank and musty, and not easy to find your way through. He turned to the left and saw another dark hallway. He turned to his right and saw yet another dark hallway. Tatsuhiko sighed and went left. It seemed like one big maze. Tatsuhiko came to a door in the middle of the hallway and opened it up. Oddly enough, the room was fully lit. Computer monitors were everywhere and maps of the surrounding area were shown on several screens. Tatsuhiko put his M4 down on the table next to the entrance and looked around. He heard faint clicking noises in the next room. He retrieved his weapon and silently went to the entrance. He peaked his head into it and saw a woman sitting at the desk typing away. He lowered his gun and walked over to her. He got as far as right next to her shoulder, but she still didn't notice. He put his head just above her shoulder and saw what she was doing. Apparently, she was typing a report on something. "Whatcha doin?" Tatsuhiko said, smiling.

"AHHH!!!" the woman screamed and fell out of her chair and on to the floor.

"Whoa whoa whoa, don't be so scared."

"What the hell?! Who the heck are you?! You almost gave me a heartattack!"

"Heh... My name is Tatsuhiko. Alpha Leader of the Special Tactics and Rescue Squad, or S.T.A.R.S. My main mission was to find the whereabouts of Bravo team who went missing. Who are you?"

"Name's Sophie Brunn. Dr. Sophie Brunn."

"Doctor? What are you doing here?"

"Technical work for my medical research team. See, the government wants our research and potentionally put me and my coleagues in prison. This area seemed more secluded, so I chose this place. We're looking into the means of biomodification in animals, and eventually, testing on humans. See, my research team was looking on bringing the out the true nature of the human race."

"So in other words... super humans?"

"Partially correct. We're mainly doing this for military purposes. I'm looking to monopolize on this so I can set for life. Before that, I must finish my research."

Tatsuhiko scoffed. "Do you even know that zombies are lurking around this area?"

"Of course. What better place to do it? No one to interfere with my work... until now."

"Another thing. Why is only this room have power?"

"Circuit breakers. I disabled the rest of the complex from having power." She said tapping her head with her finger.

"You... we shouldn't even be here. It's not safe."

"I wanted to finish my research in seclusion. The rest of my team is too. We frequently keep each other to date, so it doesn't effect our work."

"Look, you're coming with me. It's not safe."

"Blah blah blah, not safe, blah blah blah. Look, let me back up my files first? I know I'm not going to win..." she said tracing her finger along Tatsuhiko's shirt, "...against someone as important as you." She flicked her finger at his nose and he knitted his eyebrows. "Wow, okay, Serious Sam, let me finish first.

"Just hurry up with it."

Conditions

Tatsuhiko - Fine

Misery - N/A

Farmer - Caution

Bones - Fine

Jim - Danger

Sophie Brunn - Fine

Edited by JackieChan

GC Alumni
(edited)

Misery, being carried by Bones, and Farmer helping Jim, the four of them walked down the hall. Farmer aimed his gun around with the light following where ever he was aiming. He the aimed toward an open door. "Hmm... maybe he went through here? Maybe theres a staircase here." Farmer said as they rounded the corner. Farmer saw that the ground was gone and a horde of zombies was one floor below, all wandering in a circle. "Should we just pick em off one by one?" asked Farmer.

"Use one of my weapons...." Jim muttered sitting just outside the entrance to the room. Farmer took Jim's HK G3 and aimed it carefully. He was trying his hardest to shoot the zombies in the head. In the mean time, Bones was trying his hardest to treat Misery's wounds as best as he could. He was reapplying the bandages.

*BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM BLAM*

Several zombies fell to the ground. "This isn't working..." Farmer said, ".........hmm... I know, anyone got a sturdy long piece of cloth or something?"

"Why?" Bones said as he gave Farmer one of the bloody bandages.

"Yes... this is strong enough. You'll see what I'll do." Farmer tied one end of the cloth as tight as he could to one of his knives and wrapped the other end around his hand. "This'll take longer, but we'll conserve ammo." Farmer aimed his knife in his free hand and threw it at one of he zombie's heads. It pierced through and Farmer yanked it back as hard as he could and caught it. The zombie fell to the ground motionless. Every time he threw it, it struck a zombie in the head. A while later, Bones finished reapplying the bandages to Misery and did the same thing that Farmer was doing. Soon enough, most of the zombies were dead. The rest of them were either scattered around the room, or were unhittable from the distance they were at. "Okay, heres what we'll do. Bones, you drop down first. I'll then lower Jim down to you. He'll cover you as best as he can - right Jim? - then, I'll hand you Misery, then I'll quickly drop down, and we'll clear out the room." Bones nodded, and dropped down. He aimed his gun around the room to check the zombie's locations. He shifted his feet on the pile of zombies he was on and said, "Okay, lower me Jim." Farmer helped Jim and carefully lowered Jim down the hole. Bones raised his hand and felt a sharp pain in his foot. He fell to the ground into the hands of another zombie crawling toward him. "Bones!!" Farmer yelled as he aimed his gun at the zombie attacking his feet. He shot it in the head, leaned in toward the hole and saw Bones fending off the zombie as best as he could. Another zombie bit onto his side. Another zombie bit onto his other foot. Bones screamed out in pain as he tried pushing the zombies off of him. Farmer did his best from above killing off the zombies, but Bones was quickly being overwhelmed by the number of zombies. Now, the remaining standing zombies were coming after him. Farmer aimed his gun and fired at the zombies inching toward him. Farmer screamed as he emptied his magazine into zombies circling him, but more and more kept coming. Jim crawled over, took out his pistol and tried to help as best as he could. Farmer, in a daring feat, jumped down the hole, and tried to drag Bones away from the zombies. He shot one of the zombies grabbing onto his foot and pulled Bones away. Farmer lost his balance and fell into a zombie who bit him in the shoulder. Farmer screamed out in agony as he hit the zombie in the head with the butt of his weapon, dragged Bones into a corner, and reloaded his gun. Jim, in the meantime, was still shooting zombies with his pistol. Farmer shot more zombies that were coming after them. Just then, arms encircled Farmer through the gaps in the walls and pinned him against it. Dozens of mouths were biting into every exposed part of his body. Farmer screamed in pain and then went limp. Bones got wide-eyed and took out his gun with his injured arm and unloaded it through the holes in the walls. Jim, hearing Farmer's scream, leaned into the hole even more and started shooting zombies coming toward them. Bones shot the rest of the zombies holding Farmer and he fell to the ground. Bones turned around and shot another zombie in the head.

Then there were none left.

Jim, in more pain than before due to his excessive moving, grabbed Misery, and eased himself into the hole with her. He limped toward Bones and Farmer with Misery on his back. Bones checked Farmer's pulse with his bloodied hand. Bones took his hand away and hung his head down. "Hes... hes gone." Bones choked. He showed more emotion now than ever. "No... impossible... hes stronger than that!" Jim set Misery down on the ground, hurried toward Farmer, and checked his pulse. Then he checked to see if Famer was breathing. The sad truth hit Jim in the face like a hammer strike hot steel.

Famer, Bravo Team, has been killed in action.

Jim couldn't take it anymore. He felt like a child who lost his mother in a grocery store. He fell onto Farmer's corpse and wept like any normal man would do. Bones sat there next to Misery, stroking her hair to keep himself from crying. "It.... it won't be long.... he'll turn into a zombie eventually..." Jim took out his pistol and aimed it at Farmer's head. "He'd rather die than walk around lifeless."

*BAM*

Smoke emitted from the end of Jim's pistol. He laid his pistol on Farmer's body as he no longer had any use of it. The three of them sat there for a while absorbing what had just happened to their once alive teammate.

Conditions

Tatsuhiko - Fine

Misery - N/A

Farmer - Dead

Bones - Caution

Jim - Danger

Sophie Brunn - Fine

Edited by JackieChan

Honestly, I didn't want to kill someone off so early, but it'd make the characters seem invincible. Now that group is stuck with two seriously wounded people and one incapacitated person. Oh yeah, welcome back, Farmer! <_<

----------

Tatsuhiko checked his ammo supply in his magazines and looked over at Sophie again. She was still typing away at her computer.

"You done yet?" Tatsuhiko asked impatiently.

"No, it's still working."

"Gimme a break, I've been sitting here for.... oh, I don't know... thirty minutes?!"

"Just hold on for a couple more minutes. It's almost done."

"This information better be important..."

"It is. It could change the face of humanity as we know it."

"Just what I need."

Tatsuhiko looked at the other computer monitors looking at graphs and spreadsheets and lines of code for programs. "Hmmm...." he said as he scratched his chin.

"Oh, do you understand some of that stuff?"

"Hmm..... hrm....... not at all."

"sigh...." Sophie ejected the cd out of the drive, put it in a case, and pocketed it. "Oh, know how to use a firearm?" Tatsuhiko asked as he prepared to leave.

"Um... I know basic firearms training."

"Good." Tatsuhiko lobbed his Raging Bull magnum at her and she caught it. She twirled it in her finger and did some more tricks and lowered it. "What?" she asked sarcastically.

"Geez... your more than meets the eye..."

Tatsuhiko with Sophie close behind went back into the hallway where Tatsuhiko was earlier. "Know a way to the sewers?" Tatsuhiko asked looking over his shoulder.

"As a matter of fact, I do. I created a 3D wireframe model and individual floor layouts via satelite. It's amazing what you can do with technology now days..." she said, with a cocky smile.

"Of... course. Which way do we go?"

"Um.... I think its straight and hang a right at the next turn." Tatsuhiko took out one of his glow sticks, cracked it, and threw it behind them. "Why do that?" Sophie asked.

"In case my team tries to find me. They'll know where to go."

The two of them rounded the corner. Tatsuhiko dropped another glow stick at the turn they took and headed down the hallway. Hmm... Farmer said that there were alot of zombies down here... I don't even see any... Tatsuhiko thought as he came to a manhole cover. "This lead down to the sewer, right?" Tatsuhiko asked as Sophie fumbled with the map. "Ye...... yeah."

Tatsuhiko lifted the cover and looked down. He heard the faint sound of running water in the distance. He started to climb down the ladder. When he reached the bottom, he looked around. "Comon down." He said as Sophie made her way down. "Oh heck no... I'm not getting my clothes wet!" Sophie said as she hung there on the ladder. Tatsuhiko let out an aggravated groan and put his back to the ladder. Sophie hugged onto Tatsuhiko's back and he took several steps forward. "Dang... your heavy... lay off the Doritos, huh?"

"Shut up!" Sophie yelled as she put her arms around Tatsuhiko's neck and hugged it tight. "GAH!" Tatsuhiko coughed as he staggered forward. She let go and he coughed and said, "DON'T DO THAT!" Geez... you want to stay dry, or not?"

"Well.. don't call me fat." Sophie said with puckered lips.

"I didn't call you fat, I called you heavy. I'm not use to carrying 200 pounds." He said, almost letting out a laugh. "HEY!" she screamed as she hit Tatsuhiko in the back of the head with the softest part of her hand. It didn't hurt, but it was funny to him regardless.

----------

Bones, Jim, and Misery, still sitting in front of the once alive Farmer, looked at him for a long time after Jim pulled the trigger of his pistol. Jim got up, and collected Farmer's weapon and set it down beside Bones. "We'll be needing it in the future...." Jim went over to one of the tipped tables, took the table cloth, and covered Farmer with it, put his hand on his chest, and lowered his head. After he was finished, Jim limped over to the far door that Tatsuhiko went through earlier. "Lets get moving... we can't stay here forever. We have to catch up with Tatsuhiko." Bones nodded, took the strap of Farmer's gun, put it around himself, picked up Misery, and followed Jim through the door, and down the stairs into the basement.

Conditions

Tatsuhiko - Fine

Misery - N/A

Farmer - Dead

Bones - Caution

Jim - Danger

Sophie Brunn - Fine

Tatsuhiko lobbed his Raging Bull magnum at her and she caught it. She twirled it in her finger and did some more tricks and lowered it.

:o That's not a woman...That's a man baby! Talk about rediculous finger and wrist strength :=

Tatsuhiko lobbed his Raging Bull magnum at her and she caught it. She twirled it in her finger and did some more tricks and lowered it.

:o That's not a woman...That's a man baby! Talk about rediculous finger and wrist strength :=

Doctors have strong hands.

Ever held a .44 magnum? I'm 200 pounds and pretty strong. Varsity football, wrestling, lacrosse in HS, and lacrosse in college. I can pop off a .44 one handed but it's a handful, and have tried doing the holster tricks but it'll make your finger feel like it's dislocated! That's 5 pounds pluss a pound of ammo and I say, "that's no lady!"

:biglaugha:

44_and_more.jpg

What kind of character you want: Doctor

Weapon(s): No weapon skills... Smart doctory skillz!

Uhhh I'm suppose to be more dead weight lol