• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Jiffster, move to the CCC, dood.

Also, Bukket, no you cannot ally or declare war officially in this version, but there may be changes in the future.

Anyone whos had trouble finding the CCC through the search (some people have said they've gotten not found messages) just do a nation search for Gyzzmodiar, then click the CCC link in my country's profile. Tada.

I'm there...http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/target=display_nation/nation=red_flag_yellow_star not much to this game, i played a game awhile ago called Starkingdoms, had a lot more, building armies, and goin to war and stuff....let me see if i can find it again, closed down for awhile, may be back up....

oh, forgot about this, it's a game made by a guy I used to play Starkingdoms with. pretty cool, a bit more involved than the nationstates one. I'm giving it a try. http://www.memtec-online.com/game/MWM/

just found that game I was talking about: www.starkingdoms.com great fun, got some new features added that should make it better. if any of ya decide to try it, my kingdom is called "Old Time" and I'm in sector 5:38, send me a message.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

The CCC has grown beyond the community and now contains 33 countries!

Chief has become our UN Delegate and we should be making important, future changing issues soon! =D

Fatty, you of all people should come and make a country! But everyone is invited to join if they wish!

www.nationstates.net

Join The Country Club Coalition!